• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LMAO At Boston

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rocks beloved Celtics are 0-3 and I am predicting that they won't win 30 games this season

WORD
:laugh3::lol:

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am predicting the same thing TLF. 25 wins may be the max. I am guessing 75% of those will happen after Rondo returns in january

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is a Lakers fan laughing at this? They will be in a better position for the future than LA. Boston will win under 30 games and get a top 10 pick pick while the Lakers will either barely make/miss the playoffs and will have a pick between 15-20 most likely.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is a Lakers fan laughing at this? They will be in a better position for the future than LA. Boston will win under 30 games and get a top 10 pick pick while the Lakers will either barely make/miss the playoffs and will have a pick between 15-20 most likely.

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Hold it right there, how dare you look past this tiny moment of hater glee right here this instance!!!

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That doesn't necessarily put Boston in a better position then the Lakers.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am predicting the same thing TLF. 25 wins may be the max. I am guessing 75% of those will happen after Rondo returns in january

You're kidding - as a Boston fan you don't think they will will that many either?

Am I on another planet?

I am shocked and to be honest I feel bad for you - Damn I hate that

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And how many #1 draft picks did it take the Clippers to finally start making the playoffs?

I hope that works out just as good for the Celtics:laugh3:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you think that Boston is in a better position for a better future then the Lakers because of draft picks your on crack. Getting a good pick wont guarantee anything. You have to also go after some FA stars that our in their prime & want to play in Boston & from the looks of it Rondo might even be traded some time in the future. You gotta also spend some money & the Celtics don't want to do it, it will be another 25 years before they will be relevant again.

And besides why do you care, are you a Celtic fan also ??

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think that Boston is in a better position for a better future then the Lakers because of draft picks your on crack. Getting a good pick wont guarantee anything. You have to also go after some FA stars that our in their prime & want to play in Boston & from the looks of it Rondo might even be traded some time in the future. You gotta also spend some money & the Celtics don't want to do it, it will be another 25 years before they will be relevant again.

And besides why do you care, are you a Celtic fan also ??

It's not that he is a Celtics fan(also known as the dumb dicks club), but he just understand the Lakers vs Celtics rivalry and hatred that has built over the decades and let's face it. Miami is still jealous over the Lakers 16 championships knowing they will never have that many in their non-historic society:laugh3:

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no short cuts to good roster management. Celtics must go through this year closing out older contracts and developing new talent for the future. Here in Boston we see this with every team that goes down hill than returns again to glory. The process works. Using free agency as a means to solve the problem have never worked.

I see reality. What amuses me is those that do not. That makes the situation more difficult .

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now with that said, I am encouraged that TLF feels they will win more than I. Lakers fans are very optimistic these days. Interesting

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. Forgot that was you True Laker. Stevie Wonder aka B r a d S t e v e n s. Hope I cleared that up for you.

Who are you talking too dumbass?

You do realize that alternate id's are not allowed in here and are not possible don't you?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now with that said, I am encouraged that TLF feels they will win more than I. Lakers fans are very optimistic these days. Interesting

Not without Kobe they won't, but they are 2-2 which supports a 50% of wins HOPE.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no short cuts to good roster management. Celtics must go through this year closing out older contracts and developing new talent for the future. Here in Boston we see this with every team that goes down hill than returns again to glory. The process works. Using free agency as a means to solve the problem have never worked.

I see reality. What amuses me is those that do not. That makes the situation more difficult .

Every team goes through it sooner or later. I personally believe your biggest loss was losing Doc Rivers. The players come and go and are expendable, but Rivers really betrayed the Celtics and deserted them which I find unforgivable

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are you talking too dumbass?

You do realize that alternate id's are not allowed in here and are not possible don't you?

tina-fey-taylor-swift-6.gif

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I dont think Doc was an angel through the process, and remarketed the facts it seems, he probably was honest that he did not have it in him to lead a Rondo based future.

I feel Celtics showed class, and I liked that they did. They did not trash him after the fact either. Free agents and player agents note that stuff.

Celtics got a 1st rounder for him, and they dropped a hefty salary. They made out too in the deal. They key is, getting something out of it.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the Lakers way of being a contender/winning titles vs. how Celtics have done it since '86....add up the rings and see who has had a better blueprint for hoisting the title multiple times.

And there's only one Wiggins coming out of next years' draft so the Celtics do have a shot of landing the wonderboy if they continue on this path