• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LMA to Bulls

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the trade rumors are starting up again. LMA wants to be a Bull and the Bulls want him. Bulls would love to have him pair up with Noah. This would mean Doom for Miami. 1 problem Portland wants Noah but they do know this wont happen so now they are looking at other players.

Rumor is Butler, Europe Kid, Char 1st rd pick and our 1st rd pick. We might have to throw in Gibson and they will throw someone else in to make the money work. Bulls would then play Boozer as the back up and then let him go next year. This way Portland can rebuild with some young players. This would be a big trade for the Bulls. And yes this is a Fair trade. This is better for Portland then losing him for nothing. They get a Young up and coming player in Butler and a MVP in Europe League. They get a great player to replace LMA in Gibson for now. Also get 1 or 2 1st rd picks(depends on the trade.)

I love the trade but will miss Butler. Bulls need to get LMA to have any chance at a Championship.

OmahaIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so torn on this. I became a huge Butler fan this year. The guy is a star in the making. I see him being a replacement for Deng. However if we trade him and can't resign Deng on the cheap next year. Where do we go?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good point. I think that is why they drafted Snell. It would suck to lose a SG since we been trying to find one for awhile. I to would hate to lose Butler but if I had to pick between Butler and Noah I like the idea of Noah and LMA playing along side each other.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butler should be an untouchabull. If they get Aldridge they should amnesty boozer immediately. he wont defend and he wont be a backup. We need to remember, Boozer did nothing with rose on the floor, He stands and watches. I dont care if the trade the charolette pick, give them Teague, dengs expiring, and noah if they want. You can get the same energy and better offense by playing Gibson at center. I think Noah is over rated. 10/10 for 13 million a year is not worth it.

llemon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls have to send back over $11 mil in salary.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gibson makes 8 million throw in Teague that is like 1.25 million and give them Deng and Portland throws someone else in money would be fine. We also throw in Char 1st rd pick because I really think we wont get anyone that will really help anyways.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldridge average salary over the next two years is 14.5. noah and teague would get it done, noah and picks would get it done as well.

OmahaIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would make the trade work. I just don't think that Portland really wants to move Aldridge. That's why they are asking for Noah who they know the bulls won't give up. The rumors are just out there to make Aldridge happy by saying "yeah we tried, but the bulls wouldn't make it work." I hope I am wrong. I would love to see LA in Bulls uni. The more time Boozer sees the bench this year the better!

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Portland needs to learn from the howard situation and see they will lose him for nothing. Trying to trade him now is the other side of keeping dialogue to get him top dollar in 2 years with a sign and trade deal. Its gonna be worth 20 million or so more dollars, but also get something back for him. If he is making it clear he will move on, then you might as well get what you can for him now.