• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LIV vs PGA Major Challenge

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like there should be penalties for any of the 17 on either side who don't make cuts.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO. You are going to pick out 5 guys and say they won't win and then call yourself knowledgeable when they don't? Wow...way to go out on a limb you jacknut.

My top five guys would be Scheff, Rahm, Rory, JT and Homa. Pick yours. I guarantee my five kicks the crap out of your five.

The loser can't post on the golf board anymore. You in?
You are the novice who called their names because you recognize those few names. Again, a PGA fan boy such as yourself, should not be expected to understand my breakdown of why many of your heroes won't win the Masters. Don't worry about it; just watch and learn, you will get better at this

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the novice who called their names because you recognize those few names. Again, a PGA fan boy such as yourself, should not be expected to understand my breakdown of why many of your heroes won't win the Masters. Don't worry about it; just watch and learn, you will get better at this
Many won't win this year? No shit Sherlock.

You know what dumbass...I'll leave the top 3 players in the world off my list and still kick your ass. Give me your top 5.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many won't win this year? No shit Sherlock.

You know what dumbass...I'll leave the top 3 players in the world off my list and still kick your ass. Give me your top 5.
As I said, I won't get involved in name calling with a golf novice like yourself. There is no point.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said, I won't get involved in name calling with a golf novice like yourself. There is no point.
I get it...I wouldn't choose 5 guys from those pathetic options either. Even the one solid play you had (Smith) isn't looking so solid right now.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it...I wouldn't choose 5 guys from those pathetic options either. Even the one solid play you had (Smith) isn't looking so solid right now.
You must have missed the last two LIV tournaments. There is some superb golf played there. We shall see what happens come April. Who knows though; I'm hearing there may be some trouble in paradise now between the players and the Saudi ownership. Agreements appear to be changing

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have missed the last two LIV tournaments. There is some superb golf played there. We shall see what happens come April. Who knows though; I'm hearing there may be some trouble in paradise now between the players and the Saudi ownership. Agreements appear to be changing
imagine that

the divas on the LIV tour aren't happy.

enjoy your Housewives of the LIV tour, Monty

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Danny Lee won 1 tournament in 14 years on the PGA Tour and won his 2nd event on the LIV "tour" says all you need to know about the level of golf being played in that circus.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imagine that

the divas on the LIV tour aren't happy.

enjoy your Housewives of the LIV tour, Monty
First cracks in the facade I’ve seen. Doesn’t sound good. It’s the only chance to take the monopolistic giant down a peg so I hope it will work out

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Danny Lee won 1 tournament in 14 years on the PGA Tour and won his 2nd event on the LIV "tour" says all you need to know about the level of golf being played in that circus.
The golf is very exciting just the same. It doesn’t take much though to be better than watching Adam Shenk battle it out with Taylor what’s his name while the has been Speith gags away another easy victory

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The golf is very exciting just the same. It doesn’t take much though to be better than watching Adam Shenk battle it out with Taylor what’s his name while the has been Speith gags away another easy victory
The Defenders beat the Battlehawks 34-28 in a battle of unbeatens a couple weeks ago in the XFL. I'm sure it was a very exciting game. I just had no desire to watch that crap.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Defenders beat the Battlehawks 34-28 in a battle of unbeatens a couple weeks ago in the XFL. I'm sure it was a very exciting game. I just had no desire to watch that crap.
apples and oranges

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First cracks in the facade I’ve seen. Doesn’t sound good. It’s the only chance to take the monopolistic giant down a peg so I hope it will work out
you aren't looking if those are the first cracks you are seeing.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it seems to be all about names with you.

just because you don't know Taylor Moore and Adam Shenk doesn't mean the golf isn't good and competitive.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you aren't looking if those are the first cracks you are seeing.
Too early to tell. I remember when Palmer and Nicklaus broke away from the PGA of America and started the PGA Tour in 1968 as a way to put more money in the pockets of players. Everyone said it would never work; but it did.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just because you don't know Taylor Moore and Adam Shenk doesn't mean the golf isn't good and competitive.
It is. I want to see the guys who are interesting; guys that know how to close, not clowns like Shenk and Moore. The golf was not good. Watching the three of them gag coming home was boring Need to see what happens at Augusta. Show me someone who can close that tournament out. I guarantee it won't be Moore or Shenk

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He prefers has-beens. Honestly...Brooks and Bryson are broken. DJ still has all the talent in the world, but just has never wanted to put any work in. Cam seems to be following that same path. There's no other explanation for him not dominating these events. Phil and Sergio are way past there primes. Ancer and Niemann can be good, but really aren't anything special. Just about everyone else is old or mediocre pros at best.

The one guy who seems to be thriving is Wolff.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know them well. They are good players but not very interesting.