• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lions vs Chefs WHO WHO WHO LET THE COOTER OUT?

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lombardi was fired... I wonder who Caldwell will blame next.

Forgive me if I'm wrong ... didn't Caldwell hire his own staff? So if Lombardi, Washburn and Heffernan were shitty enough to get fired mid-season, isn't Caldwell at least partly to blame?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive me if I'm wrong ... didn't Caldwell hire his own staff? So if Lombardi, Washburn and Heffernan were shitty enough to get fired mid-season, isn't Caldwell at least partly to blame?

Why I also put credit or blame on Mayhew. You hired Caldwell and approve final decisions.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All wishful thinking. The new owners are even more clueless then Sr. was. Keep wishing for the team to continue to lose over the next few years in order to get a new GM. You will most likely wish your life away. Thank goodness the Pats have been the best of the last 15 years. If they sucked too it would have been a repeat of the 70s for me.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first time in my life i will be eating turkey with my family and hoping like hell they lose...Bring on Turkey Day and i will be rooting for the other team!

If you start rooting for the other team. You actually find Sunday's quite enjoyable.