• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lightning defeat the redwings

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Bishop played great what a game by him hands down a top 5 goalie in the nhl right now! and marty St.louis wins it in the shootout!

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game, I was on pins & needles throughout. Kucherov is going to be a special player for years to come.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game, I was on pins & needles throughout. Kucherov is going to be a special player for years to come.
Ya he is he still needs to go back to the ahl and learn a two way game get stronger! But right now he is going to stay because we are so banged up for sure. You can see he is still getting used to the NHL but he is 20 years old and not playing bad at all. The guy has a cannon for a shot! kucherov is going to be a 35 40 goal scorer one day.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually thinking that myself, where does Bishop rank amongst goalies in the NHL? He has to be top 5 especially considering how many times he's bailed this team and kept them in games. I do think some other goalies around the league are overrated to some extent because of the D they have infront of them but that isn't the case with Bishop.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually thinking that myself, where does Bishop rank amongst goalies in the NHL? He has to be top 5 especially considering how many times he's bailed this team and kept them in games. I do think some other goalies around the league are overrated to some extent because of the D they have infront of them but that isn't the case with Bishop.
Bishop's number are amazing playing in front of a bad defense! I think he is 6th or 7th in the league right now numbers wise. GAA 2.05 save pct 93 % wins 16 6th in the league just looked it up.