• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lewin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hope they bring him back next season.

Barnett >>>>>>>>> Rhadigan

Then again a Pet Rock >>>>>>>>> Rhadigan

However, Barnett is boring as a pet rock. His call on Elvis's double: "and this one is looped into CF ...over the head of Crisp" - How the heck is hitting a double over the CF's head a "loop"?!

Lewin was a dork, but he was much better than these guys.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well off the bat it didn't look as good as it turned out

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Barnett is better than Rhadigan. Rhadigan blows and so does Barnett. We've discussed this repeatedly over at ESPN and I am doing a mea culpa on this. Hire Lewin today and fire these unprofessional dorks who couldn't call a game properly if their life depended on it. The problems with the broadcast had nothing to do with Lewin. I think they should have known that Rhadigan would fail. As far as Barnett is concerned they absolutely should have known that a dead body couldn't do the job.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Barnett is worlds better than Rhadigan... and god no to Lewin, he just ground on my last nerve, but someone with a little more personality than Barnett would be ok

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think Barnett is better than Rhadigan. Rhadigan blows and so does Barnett. We've discussed this repeatedly over at ESPN and I am doing a mea culpa on this. Hire Lewin today and fire these unprofessional dorks who couldn't call a game properly if their life depended on it. The problems with the broadcast had nothing to do with Lewin. I think they should have known that Rhadigan would fail. As far as Barnett is concerned they absolutely should have known that a dead body couldn't do the job.

Well I didn't mean to :deadhorse: (I'm glad I got to use that one lol), but I'm considering using mute button.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think Nolan liked Lewin's quirky behavior.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually didn't like Lewin and I do like Barnett. He has a pleasing voice and all but the man is boring as hell and he makes gaffes like Rhadigan. At least Lewin kept the gaffes down, knew the game well and did his homework. Those things aren't to much to ask in my opinion.

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they bring him back next season.

Barnett >>>>>>>>> Rhadigan

Then again a Pet Rock >>>>>>>>> Rhadigan

However, Barnett is boring as a pet rock. His call on Elvis's double: "and this one is looped into CF ...over the head of Crisp" - How the heck is hitting a double over the CF's head a "loop"?!

Lewin was a dork, but he was much better than these guys.

lewin was good until he reminded everyone that hunter pence was from arlington 4 times a game.

if he didnt sound like a broken record, i bet that would help his appeal

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just glad it's barnett and not rhads

rhads is a good guy, but he sounds like someone stepped on a frog when he tries to get loud on a home run call

Rhads was really hung out there and just couldn't handle the pressure.