• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Le'Veon Bell

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am all for James Conner! Bell can sit out the entire year for all I care as long as Conner stays healthy and plays well.

This is where I am too...just stay the fuck away...preserve yourself for next year Bell.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's his mindset, he may as well waiting until week 10 when he has to report or not play...I'm done with Bell...if he comes back fuck him, if he doesn't come back, fuck him.

Go Steelers!

I would like to believe that him, essentially, turning his back on his teammates over the mighty dollar isn't gonna look too good to other coaches and GMs when it comes time for him to sign with someone.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to believe that him, essentially, turning his back on his teammates over the mighty dollar isn't gonna look too good to other coaches and GMs when it comes time for him to sign with someone.
It will for most but a few won't care and it only takes one. If I were a GM I wouldn't touch him with a ten-foot pole as he's already shown he'll throw the team under the bus the second he isn't happy with his contract.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he ever does take the field. I hope the OL sets him up to take a massive hit in his first play and he gets his ass carted off.

I don't want him in black and gold for one goddamned snap anymore.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's his mindset, he may as well waiting until week 10 when he has to report or not play...I'm done with Bell...if he comes back fuck him, if he doesn't come back, fuck him.

Go Steelers!
/THREAD

Well said.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he ever does take the field. I hope the OL sets him up to take a massive hit in his first play and he gets his ass carted off.

Well, I don't want the guy to get hurt, I just want him off this team already. The real punch in the gut would be if James Conner comes in and just reeks havoc on defenses across the NFL. That would be amazing.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those scenes from Any Given Sunday or The Longest Yard comes to mind...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't want the guy to get hurt, I just want him off this team already. The real punch in the gut would be if James Conner comes in and just reeks havoc on defenses across the NFL. That would be amazing.
I'm all in on Conner. I hope the kid blows up and has a huge year. Bell can fuck right off to fucksville riding his fuckhorse to fuckmountain.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Munch I Trust.

Bell is great, but be is super lucky to have this line, Ben, and the WRs taking attention away from him.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ATL96Steeler

Steelers linemen slam Le'Veon Bell over holdout

Seems even Pouncey is now having second thoughts on bell.....
And Foster, he's straight up pissed.

So much for a drama-free season... But we had to expect this to happen. I was surprised they didn't sound off on his ass yesterday. Glad they aren't holdin back now.

Foster is the soul of this team. If he's pissed at you, then you know the entire roster is turning on you. Bell would be wise to just stay the fuck away.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for a drama-free season... But we had to expect this to happen. I was surprised they didn't sound off on his ass yesterday. Glad they aren't holdin back now.

Foster is the soul of this team. If he's pissed at you, then you know the entire roster is turning on you. Bell would be wise to just stay the fuck away.

Pounce actually being smart now......

Some Steelers appear to be turning on Le'Veon Bell, who looks like he'll miss Browns game

Also good interview with Ben!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More Ramon Foster on Bell: “He’s making 7 times what I make twice as much as Al (Villanueva) is making and we’re the guys who do it for him.”

Bell is burning the bridge while he's standing on it.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fucking it, man. He can't come back to that. You can't play RB when your team doesn't want to block for you anymore.

Also, I see some resentment from people like Foster with the pay disparity issue. OL have injury risks too. I understand him when he complains about Bell wanting 17 million a year or more and not wanting to risk injury. But Foster will be risking injury ever week for much less.

Maybe.... League minimum for vets should be a lot higher than it is. Spread the salaries around better, rather than let glamour positions eat it all.