• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Le'Veon Bell

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is the definition of piece of shit.....
He tries to keep it professional in the eye of the public......I want to die a Steeler, I want nothing but the best for my team.....
Yet he panhandles for money that is totally ridiculous, he holds out of camp, just one dick move after another.
Let me say all the right things and try to save face.....

Steeler Nation is tired of his bullshit, and his actions.
If he wants to make amends he needs to sign a realistic contract, play the game, and shut his two faced mouth forever....

Kind of like those boss quotes......
"Shut up and do your job"
/thread

Well said brother!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
/thread

Well said brother!

I hate to keep beating a dead horse but what the fuck......

In all my 40 some years of watching Steelers football, I've seen the Steelers go to the super bowl 8 times.
I've seen them win 6 of those 8 times. One thing that all 8 of those games had?????
No asshole named Le'veon Bell. Bell needs to understand, while he is a great athlete, Pittsburgh don't need him he needs Pittsburgh. I'm hopeful we will all see the Steelers in many more super bowls, but wether or not Le'veon Bell is on that roster is all up to him. I'd like to see it there, but at this point I DON'T CARE!!! He needs to realize Pittsburgh was great before he got there, and they'll continue to be great with or without his Dumbass!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And further more......

He is hindering great players like Antonio Brown, David Decastro, A-Will, Shazier, Watt...just to name a few from getting the rings they deserve. Let's face it, we know Tomlin is prepping the team for him to be there and he pulls his shit every year. Let the team and the players move on from his bullshit, let the players get someone who will put the heart and soul into the team, the city, the nation. I just feel in so many ways this asshat is hindering the Steelers from moving forward in more ways than one.

: End rant......for now: :lol:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB doin his annual campaigning to get Bell to camp.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe AB needs to tell prune juice to quit being such a greedy prick!!!!!
Maybe behind closed doors he is. Or at least I hope so!

Just under 2 weeks to the deadline. Not even a sniff from the FO. But hey Le'Veon, you keep doin all that media humping to white knight for yourself... Twat

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just under 2 weeks to the deadline. Not even a sniff from the FO. But hey Le'Veon, you keep doin all that media humping to white knight for yourself... Twat waffle TwatWaffle.png

:fify:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just under 2 weeks to the deadline. Not even a sniff from the FO. But hey Le'Veon, you keep doin all that media humping to white knight for yourself... Twat
local radio said the other day that the FO said they are "close" thats 93.7 the fan

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last week before the deal has to get done or else he's forced to sign the tag, so why wouldn't a media source want to be the first to 'bump' or rehash the discussion.

I don't think they are any closer than they were back in March. But I could be wrong.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last week before the deal has to get done or else he's forced to sign the tag, so why wouldn't a media source want to be the first to 'bump' or rehash the discussion.

I don't think they are any closer than they were back in March. But I could be wrong.
I think your right I listen a lot I’ll let u know if it pops back up