• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's take a minute and LOL at the Cowboys

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

feelings hurt?
Home of The World Champion Texas Rangers says don't worry bout me.

That's old news bro... Yester-year don't mean shit...LOLOL

What have you done for me lately???

If you ever get on our level you'll understand what that means...

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will McCarthey be effective as a HC being on a 1 year deal? Will another 11-12 win season and an early playoff exit save his job?

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the 2nd answer is no, why does he still have the job now? If 12 wins and a playoff appearance aren't good enough next year, why were they good enough this year or last year?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the 2nd answer is no, why does he still have the job now? If 12 wins and a playoff appearance aren't good enough next year, why were they good enough this year or last year?
Jerry Jones is a pussy for 6 Billion please Alec!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
personally I would have gotten rid of McCarthy. He had too many huge in game common sense mistakes and showed he has no clue about time management and to me that isn’t something you get better at. You are either smart in those situations or you aren’t. Plus, his team wasn’t ready when it mattered most and he and his fellow coaches were completely out coached and to me that is one of the most important barometers for a coach.

BUT…your comment doesn’t really make sense. So every coach gets fired after one disappointing finish? You get fired after repeated disappointing seasons. For me this was enough disappointing seasons. For others, including Jerry, it obviously wasn’t. Of course there is a difference between one or two and two or three disappointing finishes and when to say “enough” isn’t that simple.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Dance GIF by Fort Wayne TinCaps

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
personally I would have gotten rid of McCarthy. He had too many huge in game common sense mistakes and showed he has no clue about time management and to me that isn’t something you get better at. You are either smart in those situations or you aren’t. Plus, his team wasn’t ready when it mattered most and he and his fellow coaches were completely out coached and to me that is one of the most important barometers for a coach.

BUT…your comment doesn’t really make sense. So every coach gets fired after one disappointing finish? You get fired after repeated disappointing seasons. For me this was enough disappointing seasons. For others, including Jerry, it obviously wasn’t. Of course there is a difference between one or two and two or three disappointing finishes and when to say “enough” isn’t that simple.

How do you not get rid of McCarthy? His players quit on him

Can’t say I’m sad tho

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you not get rid of McCarthy? His players quit on him

Can’t say I’m sad tho
That’s a moronic comment. How did the players quit? They wouldn’t have gotten those garbage time points if they quit and they sure didn’t exhibit some of the things players have on teams in the past that quit like laughing on the sideline or whining like babies or yelling at each other. They sucked that day but they didn’t quit.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a moronic comment. How did the players quit? They wouldn’t have gotten those garbage time points if they quit and they sure didn’t exhibit some of the things players have on teams in the past that quit like laughing on the sideline or whining like babies or yelling at each other. They sucked that day but they didn’t quit.

Bwahahahha you think they really showed up? Oh they were down 30 and scored some garbage points against prevent. Lmao

I love me some cowboy fans

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwahahahha you think they really showed up? Oh they were down 30 and scored some garbage points against prevent. Lmao

I love me some cowboy fans
you just aren’t very bright are you. You said they quit. Now you are moving the goal posts. You remain dead air.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed.

Oh, n yeah its a week later, but the Boys losing, at home n in the manner they did is still funny. The Eagles catching an ass paddling was humorous also.
Those two things on the same weekend had to be the peak for the Commander fan this year. Happy that you had that moment my guy!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just aren’t very bright are you. You said they quit. Now you are moving the goal posts. You remain dead air.

Bwhahahaha the Cowboys almost came back down 30.

“There no quit in that”.

#proud