• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's pretend

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s pretend for a minute as a dad, we have a daughter. Who had a boyfriend whom “you like that” more than anything, left because he didn’t really want to be part of your family. Then, she meets a new beau who treats her like a queen and supports her just as well as the old one (and, maybe even better) and everyone in the clan thinks he’s great!...except that one dad, who can’t let the “you like that” old one go.

Must suck for a daughter to have that kind of dad.

HTTR my brothers and sisters, it’s great to be a REDSKINS fan!

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hmm:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets pretend the haters didnt hate on a good qb and judged him fairly and pointed out the mistakes on the new guy just as hard as they did the last one

now i for one could have come down on the new guy very hard on a rough day of practice . instead i pointed out the hypocrisy of the hater crowd and put forth it was TC and one day of it like it should have been all along

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only qb that beat Dallas was rg3 and colt McCoy Mic drop jumps in bed and sleeps

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s pretend for a minute as a dad, we have a daughter. Who had a boyfriend whom “you like that” more than anything, left because he didn’t really want to be part of your family. Then, she meets a new beau who treats her like a queen and supports her just as well as the old one (and, maybe even better) and everyone in the clan thinks he’s great!...except that one dad, who can’t let the “you like that” old one go.

Must suck for a daughter to have that kind of dad.

HTTR my brothers and sisters, it’s great to be a REDSKINS fan!
Talk about can't letting it go...........jeez.

How about a more realistic situation.

You have a daughter who brings home a real nice guy. He has a nice job, he is attentive toward her, but you just think she can do better, so you never buy in so you make it clear that he is not part of the family. Then, over the course of a few years, he kinda grows on you but the disrespect you showed him over the years has left its toll. So when you finally realize that he is good for your daughter, he has had enough and leaves. In his place, you bring in an old guy you kinda know. Good guy. But he is what he is at that age. Your daughter may be short changed, but you can definitely relate to him.

Must suck for your daughter..........