• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets get this straight since it seems to bother so many...ONLY AP Champs & BCS (1960-

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never lived in Michigan = never attended UM. Calling out others for "nuthugging" fans. Ok

Oh, but he clarified, he stated that he has legacy with Michigan since so may family members have gone there and he "hopes" to attend there someday. Still sounds to me like a nuthugger but then I usually call'em like I see 'em. Legacy or not, until you attend you are a nuthugger by the standards he himself stated.

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure maybe you have a good school district, but you should look up spending per capita then get back to me
I did that for Chicago WOW we have the best schools ever. Oh wait never mind. :omg:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is sure a long thread. I guess I have figured out who really gives a rats ass if one team has 1 or 100. WTF does it really matter?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is sure a long thread. I guess I have figured out who really gives a rats ass if one team has 1 or 100. WTF does it really matter?

You know how it is Ellupo, Its just another fucking Michigan dolt trying to act like he knows something about titles and how they are awarded. Whats funny is they only have a split title in his lifetime to even measure by, and he wants to inform others whats legit and whats not. My advice to that moron is win a legit title, then talk.

Hell, he is not even an alum of michigan, just a nuthugger who claims legacy.:laugh3:

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I dont have that to worry about, but legacy dont mean a thing to those who are Alums, if it did then I have legacy at several Universities in the South. Legacy is another word for Bandwagon fan.
Or from what I've seen from John 0 1992( NC year for Bama by the way) maybe he's just not
UMichigan smart. Even with all that legacy. :suds:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know how it is Ellupo, Its just another fucking Michigan dolt trying to act like he knows something about titles and how they are awarded. Whats funny is they only have a split title in his lifetime to even measure by, and he wants to inform others whats legit and whats not. My advice to that moron is win a legit title, then talk.

Hell, he is not even an alum of michigan, just a nuthugger who claims legacy.:laugh3:
I will say this even as a Buckeye, there are some great scUM fans but there are fans like this guy too. I am no alum of tOSU but I was born a Buckeye and the military took me away from going to school there and got my degrees on the road.
I am with you on the legacy thing, you claim legacy when you go along with your family. You do not claim legacy when you are an outsider looking in saying look what my daddy did.