• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's get ready to rumble! I'm bringing everyone back, and you fucks can hash it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, all of us are over 18 here. That is too old to troll like shit.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and we should respect each others.

If you can't stand someone, block them. If you don't know how to do it, let me or a mod know

Playing around is fun, but constant baiting is assholey

Welcome back jed

And remember, we are all here for one reason only - our love for the Huskers!

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came here for the free beef jerky......

still have not received my package yet, not sure what the hell happened- I keep calling the post office, but they swear they didn't eat it.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I am going to say is this.

3. I am not back to gloat about my return or rub it in anyone's face. I am glad to be back on the best message board in the game.

6. And finally to Brasky, you leaving will be on you and you alone. I don't think you need to leave. I am more than willing to ignore you if you can ignore me, but that too will be up to you. It didn't need to get to this point.

Not so much that I hate you......

Just your constant attacking of BRS was complete bullshit....

First; #3 there goes the neighborhood once again...

Second # 6 Brasky; let it go and have fun with it rather than take it personally... If you can't do this while wearing the Mod hat...get rid of the Mod title, do it and just be who you are.

Third; HH, thanks my friend for your viewpoint... but it's all good... It was my bad that I got irritated and wanted to shit stop rather than blow it off for what it was... I reflected much in the past 2 months and hopefully have got back closer to what I was before... than what I became when I was posting daily and too much... It got personal for me and I know better! Plus, this occurred when I was having some issues with one certain person that is no longer with us for being off base in some of his personal issues... and I let him know it... many times... so I was amped up...

There is not one of you that I know personally but I feel a friendship (board wise to each of you)... even Jed... One thing I like about Jed is he is what he is and no matter if you like him or hate him, this is what you get... and that is the way I live my life too...

Lastly; Ghost; IMO..Dude... as I have stated to you in many conversations we have had in the past... "This is your sandbox" you just allow us play here...I suggest you use whatever means you have... to control your board... Do it your way... not everyone else’s way or by committee... Excuse me for saying this... but fuck what the masses think or want... and when something happens... Bans or whatever... you owe nobody answers... Not trying to tell you how to run your baord... just a friendly suggestion...

and by the way husker posters... I heard what Bo stated and don't put on your glasses yet... I did not get goosebumps... but the newbies... wow.. fresh legs... look for those who should have got more touches last year to get that this year! The positive thing I seen was everyone (except newbies) were on the same page...

here you go Jed...

I seen one of the player moms today... and... Dam'n... fine! Funny thing is, when I met her... fist thing I thought of was Jed and what he would say... LMAO...

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good god some of you are all acting like 12 year girls fighting over dumbshit.

Sounds like some of you need to meet and fight it out sometimes violence does solve problems.Just sayin'

:think: :becky: :hungry:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Second # 6 Brasky; let it go and have fun with it rather than take it personally... If you can't do this while wearing the Mod hat...get rid of the Mod title, do it and just be who you are.

Good point BRS.

Ghost, I fully relenquish any and all mod powers I have.

I'm going to say what the fuck I want when the fuck I want and the massive faggots who say I'm just acting that way because i'm power hungry can see that NO. That is NOT the case. I'm just being real.

I have kept it real the entire time.

Faggots like RA hate a mod doing anything that raises an eyebrow.

Now I can stand up for myself without being told "i'm abusing my powers"

For anyone who says I did that: Fuck you. Straight up. Suck my fucking dick.

I did for myself what I would have done for any of you.

irule will be just fine on his own.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right brs. Let's meet at lees to settle our differences

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Third; HH, thanks my friend for your viewpoint... but it's all good... It was my bad that I got irritated and wanted to shit stop rather than blow it off for what it was... I reflected much in the past 2 months and hopefully have got back closer to what I was before... than what I became when I was posting daily and too much... It got personal for me and I know better! Plus, this occurred when I was having some issues with one certain person that is no longer with us for being off base in some of his personal issues... and I let him know it... many times... so I was amped up...

There is not one of you that I know personally but I feel a friendship (board wise to each of you)... even Jed... One thing I like about Jed is he is what he is and no matter if you like him or hate him, this is what you get... and that is the way I live my life too...

Lastly; Ghost; IMO..Dude... as I have stated to you in many conversations we have had in the past... "This is your sandbox" you just allow us play here...I suggest you use whatever means you have... to control your board... Do it your way... not everyone else’s way or by committee... Excuse me for saying this... but fuck what the masses think or want... and when something happens... Bans or whatever... you owe nobody answers... Not trying to tell you how to run your baord... just a friendly suggestion...

and by the way husker posters... I heard what Bo stated and don't put on your glasses yet... I did not get goosebumps... but the newbies... wow.. fresh legs... look for those who should have got more touches last year to get that this year! The positive thing I seen was everyone (except newbies) were on the same page...

here you go Jed...

I seen one of the player moms today... and... Dam'n... fine! Funny thing is, when I met her... fist thing I thought of was Jed and what he would say... LMAO...

Hahahaha, I am rubbing off on you. That must really be painful for you. ;)

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banned people can come back?

Vinnie?

I still talk to him periodically. ;)

But I won't say anything because I know that will cause lots of problems

this is good that your back thar JED --AND TO HAVE VINNIE BACK IS A GOOD IDEA

and i was caps locked --goood grief

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll preach here for a minute...I saw bishop Td Jakes tonight and he said the following

Listen to the lords prayer. Forgive us of our trespasses as we have forgiven others

Do you really want the lord to forgive you as you forgaven others?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha, I am rubbing off on you. That must really be painful for you. ;)

You mean being a childish faggot who's bag of tricks consists of mom jokes and mod bashing? Hardly.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point BRS.

Ghost, I fully relenquish any and all mod powers I have.

I'm going to say what the fuck I want when the fuck I want and the massive faggots who say I'm just acting that way because i'm power hungry can see that NO. That is NOT the case. I'm just being real.

I have kept it real the entire time.

Faggots like RA hate a mod doing anything that raises an eyebrow.

Now I can stand up for myself without being told "i'm abusing my powers"

For anyone who says I did that: Fuck you. Straight up. Suck my fucking dick.

I did for myself what I would have done for any of you.

irule will be just fine on his own.

OK Brasky... I am not up to speed with you and RA's deal but just as I believe you are genuinely a good person, I also have seen RA as a good person for all the postings in the years at Disney and throughout time here... I know I have been gone for a few months and do not know the full scope of things that went on...but for what it's worth... please take the highroad here and just let the thing slide with RA and if you and he don't want to interact... so be it... and RA, if you read this... please do the same so the rest of the guys don't have to deal with it daily...

Also; please RA and Brasky; do not repost why you both are mad at each other... it makes little difference... Neither I nor anyone else can resolve the personal issues you may be carrying... You guys want to jab each other on occasion about a view point not related to this...(hopefully husker sports) go for it... that is a matter of opinon that the rest of us can enjoy and make our minds up on...

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm...Jed and brasky should split the bill

I'll preach here for a minute...I saw bishop Td Jakes tonight and he said the following

Listen to the lords prayer. Forgive us of our trespasses as we have forgiven others

Do you really want the lord to forgive you as you forgaven others?

A). Not a bad idea... but I suspect I would have to hold one in each arm so they could get into the place witout killing one another... LOL

B). Wut... ? You implying I am preaching and you needed to do so as well? You.... Beotch... LOL

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the avy Brasky!!!!

I also love the I'm sure unintended irony.....you and your lovererboy jed both have a johnny as an avy......

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Brasky says about me don't bother me. Brasky silencing me bothered me tho, but that ain't gon happen no mo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will silence you in better ways hayseed.

Status
Not open for further replies.