• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this. Dak or Wentz as your QB moving forward

Dak or Wentz?

• Total voters

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first...Dallas went 8-8 which just means Dallas has not had a losing season in Dak's four years.

Dallas had a very good offense LAST year, mostly because of the way Dak played. Let's not act like Dak was plug in play with receivers who dropped more passes than most all teams.

BUT....BUT, Dallas fans are kinda use to this. Aikman was also not considered anything without his supporting cast. Al;l he did was win 3 championships, SB MVP and HOF

Yes, Aikman deserves more respect and numbers are completely different these days. Aikman was a superstar and has done a shot ton more then Wentz and Dak will ever do probably combined. I think Dak is a good QB but I hear other (not you) Cowboy fans insinuating Wentz sucks. Wentz has an awful injury history and if you’d rather have a QB like Dak who is good and 110% reliable I totally get it. But when both are healthy Dak is good to very good and Wentz is just special and can make spectacular throws that Dak can’t.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now you're being stupid. What part of #2 overall do you not get???
Wentz is suppose to be a super star and the point remains thru 4 seasons a 4th round draft pick has been better. If this continues, wentz will be classified as a bust

So the bust makes the playoffs and the supposedly better QB doesn’t with an all star cast. You really need to drop this draft selection. It doesn’t matter anymore. Want to argue LT and Jason Peters and Tyron Smith? I’ll keep saying over and over how Peters wasn’t even drafted. Deal?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep....Dallas lost. Dak had a bum shoulder, the receivers dropped some key first down passes, the coaches were dumber than a box of rocks in that game and the defense was border line bad

All valid points but if I said that about Wentz the Cowboy fan crew would say, “Excuses excuses”. We didn’t even have our one good skill player in Ertz. Is that fair to bring up?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that Wentz will end his career with more Super Bowl rings than Prescott.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Aikman deserves more respect and numbers are completely different these days. Aikman was a superstar and has done a shot ton more then Wentz and Dak will ever do probably combined. I think Dak is a good QB but I hear other (not you) Cowboy fans insinuating Wentz sucks. Wentz has an awful injury history and if you’d rather have a QB like Dak who is good and 110% reliable I totally get it. But when both are healthy Dak is good to very good and Wentz is just special and can make spectacular throws that Dak can’t.
yep....Aikman made spectacular throws as well....which like wentz was why he was drafted at the top of round one

say it with me now....Dallas was 8-8 last year and Dak has yet to have a losing season.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the bust makes the playoffs and the supposedly better QB doesn’t with an all star cast. You really need to drop this draft selection. It doesn’t matter anymore. Want to argue LT and Jason Peters and Tyron Smith? I’ll keep saying over and over how Peters wasn’t even drafted. Deal?
this is where Jarntt talks about your reading skills. I said if this keeps up, Wentz will be considered a bust....goes with the territory being #2 overall. The draft selection will never be dropped till he wins in the playoffs

and yes....go right ahead and talk Peters up all you want

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz has a history of injuries.

Aikman was mentioned.

Because of injuries, Aikman was in his fourth season before he played a full 16-game season without being injured.

So, if Wentz can avoid injuries from here on out.....

Or, becomes Andrew Luck and never stays healthy again.

That's the problem with injuries.

You just don't know.....

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All valid points but if I said that about Wentz the Cowboy fan crew would say, “Excuses excuses”. We didn’t even have our one good skill player in Ertz. Is that fair to bring up?
sure it's fair
excuses can be facts if the facts are true
Looking forward to seeing what Dallas becomes with a new coaching staff. To not double the TE's last year was a crime. Any good coach will tell you that blanking the TE and make the wide receivers beat you was the way to play that game

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz has a history of injuries.

Aikman was mentioned.

Because of injuries, Aikman was in his fourth season before he played a full 16-game season without being injured.

So, if Wentz can avoid injuries from here on out.....

Or, becomes Andrew Luck and never stays healthy again.

That's the problem with injuries.

You just don't know.....

Early in his career Aikman was on his back more than a $2.00 hooker.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure it's fair
excuses can be facts if the facts are true
Looking forward to seeing what Dallas becomes with a new coaching staff. To not double the TE's last year was a crime. Any good coach will tell you that blanking the TE and make the wide receivers beat you was the way to play that game

Will definitely be interesting to s what McCarthy does with all that offensive talent. If I were him I’d be a run first team but I personally think Zeek is the best RB in the league. I’d run more in Philly too but the OLine can take a huge dip. Seems to be serious concerns with our new LT and our LG is completely average. Tons of questions in Philly and I see several Philly posters think our O is fine at WR. You don’t know about rookies. Time will tell.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wrong

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-0 in street clothes shouldn't count

with that said, I bet it's 0-0 or Dak wins more

Like it or not, Wentz has one.

It may end up 0-0. Dak won’t have more.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re missing the point. What matters here is that Dak will never win one.
Maybe Dak and the Cowboys never come to an agreement and the Eagles sign Dak to a Winston deal and he takes over after the inevitable Wentz injury and he wins a SB there? With your OL he'd probably have two or three by now in Philly

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has the same top 5 that I put earlier in this thread.

1. Mahomes
2. Wilson
3. Jackson
4. Rodgers
5. Wentz