• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Les Miles to Iowa

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the thing OD. I sit here agreeing with you, yet I still do not want him walking the sidelines next season. It makes zero sense, but I have lost all faith in him. After 1-9-12, all fans have been on edge. He is stubborn in his ways and his ways have sucked the past 2 years.
maybe the AD needs to talk to him and say he needs to go out there and hire big time assistants and start giving up powers to the coordinators.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe the AD needs to talk to him and say he needs to go out there and hire big time assistants and start giving up powers to the coordinators.
If he hadn't already whiffed on so many assistant coaching hires I would be 100% with you. On offense he has gone through 3 coordinators (one of them Jimbo) the other two sucked, and Cam Cameron which has not improved this offense any by the looks of the past 3 games alone. He did good with Chavis but this Steele hire has been a joke. Eventually the man in charge needs to be held responsible. I know how stupid it sounds and looks from the outside, but if you were seeing it you would get it better.