• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Leonard Fournette is getting showed up at the combine

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm well on my way, my boss told me I'll only be stuck on fry duty for 2 more months then they are going to train me for cooperate management.

HOW ABOUT DEM APPLES!!!?

well, if those apples are fried, then yes, i'll have some, thank you :hungry:

Reactions: TJL

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fsuuu.0.gif

cook.0.gif

giphy.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tape looks like it's being fast forwarded :L

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it weren't for that bullshit call int he Clemson game, who knows how the season would have ended :'(

All Jimbo had to do is keep giving him the #4 the ball. Jimbo pisses me off when he goes pass happy.

I'm gonna miss Cook

:tsk:

Good thing we have 2 - 5 star RBs coming in and 1 - 4 star :heh:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Jimbo had to do is keep giving him the #4 the ball. Jimbo pisses me off when he goes pass happy.

I'm gonna miss Cook

:tsk:

Good thing we have 2 - 5 star RBs coming in and 1 - 4 star :heh:
Yep,'14 was the worst, it was even obvious then that Dalvin was the best player on the team, and Jimbo chose to do nothing but pass, forcing Jameis to throw a ton of INT's, and FSU having to come back in every game.

He finally starts running more, they start winning by decent margins, and then in the Oregon game Cook just got fumble rooski, nothing you can do.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First you say 90% of his opponents were vastly inferior as far as talent. I give you Clemson and Michigan - both top 10 defenses. Here's another: Florida.

Total Defense | FBS Football Statistics - NCAA.com

Now you want to pull a 180 and make your case that he didn't do shit against that inferior talent? :L It's not a man crush. You just don't know shit about Cook.

It's FSu. It isn't a secret they have a load of talent. Over 3 years of football I doubt he played 5 games where the talent was equal. Now you are arguing to argue. Same can be said for most power teams. 180? WTF are talking about? I was just pointing out that it is easy to make any opinion look good when you select only a couple games out of a season.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep,'14 was the worst, it was even obvious then that Dalvin was the best player on the team, and Jimbo chose to do nothing but pass, forcing Jameis to throw a ton of INT's, and FSU having to come back in every game.

He finally starts running more, they start winning by decent margins, and then in the Oregon game Cook just got fumble rooski, nothing you can do.

Some of that was on Jameis too. He got lazy with his throws the year after the natty. His accuracy went way down. But Jimbo likes to throw no doubt. Which is crazy, especially with all the talent at RB.

It happens. Look at Atlanta in the Super Bowl. All they had to do is keep giving Devonte the ball. :lol:

Cook > Devonte Freeman

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's FSu. It isn't a secret they have a load of talent. Over 3 years of football I doubt he played 5 games where the talent was equal. Now you are arguing to argue. Same can be said for most power teams. 180? WTF are talking about? I was just pointing out that it is easy to make any opinion look good when you select only a couple games out of a season.

You said 90% of his games were against inferior talent. You need to watch games outside the big 12 where there's actual D being played. Florida, Michigan, and Clemson all have plenty of talent on D - All 3 were top 10 in college football. Cook played offense so he didn't go against the other teams' offense. You following me or do I need to slow down?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said 90% of his games were against inferior talent. You need to watch game outside the big 12 where there's actual D being played. Florida, Michigan, and Clemson all have plenty of talent on D - All 3 were top 10 in college football. Cook played offense so he didn't go against the other teams' offense. You following me or do I need to slow down?
Miami plays great defense as well

The ACC was the second best conference in football this year, and you could easily make an argument they were number 1 after the Big 10's failures in bowl games.

Anyone still harping that ACC play is inferior is either ignorant, uninformed, or has seriously delusions of grandeur about their own conference.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami plays great defense as well

The ACC was the second best conference in football this year, and you could easily make an argument they were number 1 after the Big 10's failures in bowl games.

Anyone still harping that ACC play is inferior is either ignorant, uninformed, or has seriously delusions of grandeur about their own conference.

ACC > Big 10

Look at the top 2 Big 10 schools versus Clemson and FSU - H2H. THose 2 Big 10 schools had a lead for 45 seconds in both games combined.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely

I just didn't want to come on too strong and seem completely biased.

Well done :clap:

Usually the SECers will start hollarin and they usually are the best. The Big 10ers just think they are always the best and we usually laugh at them. This was the ACC's year

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said 90% of his games were against inferior talent. You need to watch games outside the big 12 where there's actual D being played. Florida, Michigan, and Clemson all have plenty of talent on D - All 3 were top 10 in college football. Cook played offense so he didn't go against the other teams' offense. You following me or do I need to slow down?

Check the record. Go over recruiting ranks and players drafted for the last 3-5 years and see if over the last 3 years Dalvin played against teams with less talent. I am pretty confident number of teams with equal or more talent will be 5-15%. If you think it is around 50%, well than you would be a moron. Florida defense was a walking infirmary, keep cherry picking.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well done :clap:

Usually the SECers will start hollarin and they usually are the best. The Big 10ers just think they are always the best and we usually laugh at them. This was the ACC's year
The SEC East was the worst division in the power 5 this year, absolutely abysmal.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check the record. Go over recruiting ranks and players drafted for the last 3-5 years and see if over the last 3 years Dalvin played against teams with less talent. I am pretty confident number of teams with equal or more talent will be 5-15%. If you think it is around 50%, well than you would be a moron. Florida defense was a walking infirmary, keep cherry picking.

Michigan was ranked 1st in total defense, Florida was ranked 5th in total defense, Clemson 8th, and Boston college 9th, Louisville 14th, Miami 20th.

LMFAO

SHUT THE FUCK UP, IS MY POINT

Link to prove you're stupid

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can spin however you need to make your vagina feel good. Cook ran all over 3 of the top 10 Total & scoring defenses in the NCAA this past year.