• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeClown not showing up for Pacers game

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
god lakers fans are stupid.

maybe you should worry more about your shit ass team and less about what LeBron is doing in mid-december.

Makes you all look like a bunch of whiny little bitches

yea taking a page from the LeClown's fan base when they knock Kobe

pot meet kettle - little bitch

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can. The Pacers potential for improvement on offense is virtually unlimited.

Unlimited is a stretch, but they can certainly improve. I just don't get this whole attitude by Heat fans that Indy has peaked and won't get better with the 58 games they still have to play this regular season. More games played together generally leads to improved chemistry and flow.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They say now that he is iffy for tonights game. Hahahaha. I doubt it, I'm sure he'll play. And I'm laughing because it's funny that the Heat need mind games to try and beat Indiana. LOL. LePathetic.

LeBron James of Miami Heat misses shootaround, to be game-time decision vs. Indiana Pacers - ESPN

Didn't the Heat take the Pacers out of the last two playoffs. Even if Indiana sweeps Miami in the regular season, they have accomplished nothing. Pacer fans are hoping like every year, and they always fail. :laugh3:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the Heat take the Pacers out of the last two playoffs. Even if Indiana sweeps Miami in the regular season, they have accomplished nothing. Pacer fans are hoping like every year, and they always fail. :laugh3:

Are you a Heat fan? Or just an EL BJ fan?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a bummed ankle might keep the anointed one from playing tomorrow night....if it were Kobe he'd lace them up no matter. They got their MVP back so may not need him after all.

either way am looking at Pacers to send a message

I thought the NBA didn't allow players on the floor who were bleeding? Better get him a pad with wings...

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure.. but Miami has basically bought a mini-dream team. The games shouldn't even be close...

So I know people love to pound their chest on wins and losses... but the Heat didn't look like the championship team they talked about last year. In fact if the Pacers hit a free-throw... Miami doesn't make the finals. So people can talk all they want about Miami's miracle 3 pointer, etc.. but one guy's inability to hit a single free-throw when it mattered was the only reason Miami advanced.

Let me guess... Lebron used his skill and Jedi mind tricked the ball not to go in on that free-throw?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.. but Miami has basically bought a mini-dream team. The games shouldn't even be close...

So I know people love to pound their chest on wins and losses... but the Heat didn't look like the championship team they talked about last year. In fact if the Pacers hit a free-throw... Miami doesn't make the finals. So people can talk all they want about Miami's miracle 3 pointer, etc.. but one guy's inability to hit a single free-throw when it mattered was the only reason Miami advanced.

Let me guess... Lebron used his skill and Jedi mind tricked the ball not to go in on that free-throw?
'
What free throw are you talking about from the ECF? Miami killed Indy in the one and only elimination game from that series

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could say the same thing about the Ravens against Denver. But we judge teams on W/L, not WHAT IF'S. The facts are the Heat/LBJ have 2 rings and Indiana has zilch.

Excuses are for sore losers. You play to win the game.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fan actually. Typical response.

Sad thing is. Cavs have made to the Finals more recently than the Pacers.

So what you are saying is you cheer for where ever LeBron goes, or why else would you be hating on Indy, being that you are a "Cavs" fan.

That's the sad thing. :nod:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They say now that he is iffy for tonights game. Hahahaha. I doubt it, I'm sure he'll play. And I'm laughing because it's funny that the Heat need mind games to try and beat Indiana. LOL. LePathetic.

LeBron James of Miami Heat misses shootaround, to be game-time decision vs. Indiana Pacers - ESPN

They said it since yesterday that he would be a game-time decision. His status did not change from yesterday to today. He will go out there 2-3 hours before the game and test it out. If he feels good enough to play and if not he will sit out.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said it since yesterday that he would be a game-time decision. His status did not change from yesterday to today. He will go out there 2-3 hours before the game and test it out. If he feels good enough to play and if not he will sit out.

Im saying that he already knows right now that he will be playing and that they are trying to confuse Indy to get an advantage.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Indiana is that stupid to prepare for the game as if LBJ won't be out there then the coaching staff at Indiana is beyond stupid. Everyone knows in ALL SPORTS that unless a player is ruled 100% out, you gameplan/prepare as if that player will be playing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you are saying is you cheer for where ever LeBron goes, or why else would you be hating on Indy, being that you are a "Cavs" fan.

That's the sad thing. :nod:

If you could read, I wouldn't have to respond. A Cavs fan, I don't cheer for the Heat.

I did watch LBJ play in H.S. at St V's though.

I am not hating on Indy, you are kind of cocky fan for not winning at all...makes no sense. That is like me bragging about MJ beating the Cavs in conf finals. Regular season statements<----no such thing.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Indiana is that stupid to prepare for the game as if LBJ won't be out there then the coaching staff at Indiana is beyond stupid. Everyone knows in ALL SPORTS that unless a player is ruled 100% out, you gameplan/prepare as if that player will be playing.

Oh, Indy isn't stupid, It's Miami lol.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you could read, I wouldn't have to respond. A Cavs fan, I don't cheer for the Heat.

I did watch LBJ play in H.S. at St V's though.

I am not hating on Indy, you are kind of cocky fan for not winning at all...makes no sense. That is like me bragging about MJ beating the Cavs in conf finals. Regular season statements<----no such thing.

If I ever sound cocky, it's just for fun. But I still have a feeling you are a LeCocksucker. Still wish your man was home in Cleveland? Hahaha. He never cared about the Cavs.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I ever sound cocky, it's just for fun. But I still have a feeling you are a LeCocksucker. Still wish your man was home in Cleveland? Hahaha. He never cared about the Cavs.

Never cared. :laugh3: He was there for wait 8 years and is from Ohio. Nice trolln thar!

Looks like someone is mad they never got THE KING on their team. :Cry:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never cared. :laugh3: He was there for wait 8 years and is from Ohio. Nice trolln thar!

Looks like someone is mad they never got THE KING on their team. :Cry:

WTF lol? You keep mentioning this guys name. What do I care if he came to Indy, or not?

And besides, what I am saying, is that he was never in love with Cleveland, that's why he left. :nod: