• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron loves Lebron and tells us Lebron would vote Lebron for MVP

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley, another degenerate gambler.
....all these Dudes have flaws.

One thing I can say about LeBron, I have never heard a bad thing about him, off the court, since he's been in the NBA.

I'm not pro-Lebron.

But, I'm not anti either.

He's a top 5 player of all-time who can be obnoxious as fuck on occasion.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on. Did you use the word humility in the same sentence as Michael freaking Jordan?
LOL. just an example.

no matter how big MJ's ego was, he never spoke in the 3rd person or said "id vote for me".

i cant recall. anyone?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the way things are so get used to it. LeBron and many of his peers don't practice false modesty. LeBron constantly talks about his "talents" and how how great he believes himself to be. Guy is a great player, and a great asshole

move along
thats it

false modesty

even if its false

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan, WHO IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME, has said and done worse.

What LeBron said may come off douchey.

But, he isn't wrong.
thats my point tho

its douchey

MJ was a dick, but he wasnt a douche publicly. he hid his douchiness until practices or gambling.

long live larry

giphy.gif

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, how is he selfish for saying that he would vote for himself for MVP? Should he have said Jordan Clarkson?

Exactly....how would this situation play out if the player didn't pick himself....

Reporter : Who should be the #1 pick in this draft?

Ayton: Luka Doncic

Peanut Gallery : Ayton doesn't want to play for the Suns!!!!!!

No matter what you say, people will find fault in it...lol

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, how is he selfish for saying that he would vote for himself for MVP? Should he have said Jordan Clarkson?

Yeah, he's only selfish because he said he's vote for himself for MVP. (sarcasm)

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats my point tho

its douchey

MJ was a dick, but he wasnt a douche publicly. he hid his douchiness until practices or gambling.

long live larry

giphy.gif
Dude, did you not see his HoF speech?

He eviscerated everyone....lol

If Jordan played in the social media era, I don't think he would be viewed as fondly.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's only selfish because he said he's vote for himself for MVP. (sarcasm)
So, when guys are asked if they should be rookie of the year, #1 overall draft picks, NBA All stars, Pro Bowlers, National Champions.....

They should show false humility and say no?

Lmfao

Some people, maybe not you, but some.....

Can't see past their dislike for this guy to make a fair assessment.

Do you think Westbrook picked Harden to be MVP last year?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Jordan played in the social media era, I don't think he would be viewed as fondly.
i know.

i saw it.

i watched nearly every game he was on TV.

MJ was a douche, and a dick...but he was not calling himself MVP or speaking in the 3rd person.

MJ was so set on winning hed kill his own father to...oh, wait...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. The NBA is VERY different today. No sport has embraced social media like the NBA. They WANT the players trash talking on IG or Twitter.

Ben Simmons took a totally needless but also hilarious jab at the Hawks yesterday while playing PUBG, a video game.

IMO, it is what has made the game so much more entertaining. The players are so much more honest than in other sports where they are forced to lie to pretend that they are "humble". These guys are paid millions of dollars a year to play a game. If you think any of htem are humble you are on crack.

If MJ was playing today, he would be slappin fools left and right on Twitter. So would Barkley.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know.

i saw it.

i watched nearly every game he was on TV.

MJ was a douche, and a dick...but he was not calling himself MVP or speaking in the 3rd person.

Dude...harsh.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I post this in the Harden is a douche thread?

Oh, wait....

Nobody made one...lol

In an interview with NBA.com’s Fran Blinebury, Harden said that he “100 percent” deserved the award.

Via NBA.com:

“I am the best player in the league. I believe that. I thought I was last year, too. I know I was the MVP. That’s 100 percent given all the things that happened last season…. Credit the Golden State Warriors for an unbelievable year. They had an unbelievable team, coaching staff, everything. But that award means most valuable to your team. We finished second in the West, which nobody thought we were going to do at the beginning of the year even when everybody was healthy. We were near the top in having the most injuries. We won our division in a division where every single team made the playoffs. There’s so many factors. I led the league in total points scored, minutes played. Like I said, I’m not taking anything away from Steph, but I felt I deserved the Most Valuable Player.”

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....all these Dudes have flaws.

One thing I can say about LeBron, I have never heard a bad thing about him, off the court, since he's been in the NBA.

I'm not pro-Lebron.

But, I'm not anti either.

He's a top 5 player of all-time who can be obnoxious as fuck on occasion.

I have no problem with LeBron other than his shoddy work as a GM

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. The NBA is VERY different today. No sport has embraced social media like the NBA. They WANT the players trash talking on IG or Twitter.

Ben Simmons took a totally needless but also hilarious jab at the Hawks yesterday while playing PUBG, a video game.

IMO, it is what has made the game so much more entertaining. The players are so much more honest than in other sports where they are forced to lie to pretend that they are "humble". These guys are paid millions of dollars a year to play a game. If you think any of htem are humble you are on crack.

If MJ was playing today, he would be slappin fools left and right on Twitter. So would Barkley.

They need to embrace social media, the "sport" has basically become wrestling where the side stories are better than the sport. I've never seen such a lack of competitive balance. Luckily for the NBA Golden State is having health issues so other teams may have a shot

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. just an example.

no matter how big MJ's ego was, he never spoke in the 3rd person or said "id vote for me".

i cant recall. anyone?
No, you have me on that one.

I don't recall him ever going there.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I post this in the Harden is a douche thread?

Oh, wait....

Nobody made one...lol

In an interview with NBA.com’s Fran Blinebury, Harden said that he “100 percent” deserved the award.

Via NBA.com:

“I am the best player in the league. I believe that. I thought I was last year, too. I know I was the MVP. That’s 100 percent given all the things that happened last season…. Credit the Golden State Warriors for an unbelievable year. They had an unbelievable team, coaching staff, everything. But that award means most valuable to your team. We finished second in the West, which nobody thought we were going to do at the beginning of the year even when everybody was healthy. We were near the top in having the most injuries. We won our division in a division where every single team made the playoffs. There’s so many factors. I led the league in total points scored, minutes played. Like I said, I’m not taking anything away from Steph, but I felt I deserved the Most Valuable Player.”

Please start a new thread regarding this. We need to discuss this further lol

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to embrace social media, the "sport" has basically become wrestling where the side stories are better than the sport. I've never seen such a lack of competitive balance. Luckily for the NBA Golden State is having health issues so other teams may have a shot

You don't recall a time when there was such a lack of competitive balance? Did you miss the 1980s? How bout the 90s?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, when guys are asked if they should be rookie of the year, #1 overall draft picks, NBA All stars, Pro Bowlers, National Champions.....

They should show false humility and say no?

Lmfao

Some people, maybe not you, but some.....

Can't see past their dislike for this guy to make a fair assessment.

Do you think Westbrook picked Harden to be MVP last year?

I love LeBron. I am a fan of his and love game. Just because I am a huge LeBron fan, doesn't change the fact that the guy is selfish lol. And just because I think he's selfish, doesn't change the fact that I'm a huge fan of him and think he's either the greatest or 2nd greatest player of all time.

I also don't see the big deal in calling the guy selfish. Lots of players are selfish, but most of them wouldn't say publicly that he'd vote for himself to be the MVP lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love LeBron. I am a fan of his and love game. Just because I am a huge LeBron fan, doesn't change the fact that the guy is selfish lol. And just because I think he's selfish, doesn't change the fact that I'm a huge fan of him and think he's either the greatest or 2nd greatest player of all time.

I also don't see the big deal in calling the guy selfish. Lots of players are selfish, but most of them wouldn't say publicly that he'd vote for himself to be the MVP lol.

Not sure I can put LeBron above Magic or KAJ. But I would have him in my all time top 5.