• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron going for 81 in Cleveland

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep attempting to kill a newborn is not scummy at all. If he is giving preferential treatment why is he 8th in free throw attempts when he attack the rim way more than the guys in front of him maybe except for Harden. As I said watch more NBA games. ALL SUPERSTAR/STAR always bitch about calls including Paul George. Chris Paul is at the top of the list along with Durant and Melo when it comes to bitching about the calls.

As I said before you only watch Pacers game so you clearly doesn't know anything about the other 29 teams.....Stick to the 1 team you know about.

Heck, I have huge respect for Tim Duncan (who doesn't?) but I don't think that he believes he has committed a foul in his entire career.:lol:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep attempting to kill a newborn is not scummy at all. If he is giving preferential treatment why is he 8th in free throw attempts when he attack the rim way more than the guys in front of him maybe except for Harden. As I said watch more NBA games. ALL SUPERSTAR/STAR always bitch about calls including Paul George. Chris Paul is at the top of the list along with Durant and Melo when it comes to bitching about the calls.

As I said before you only watch Pacers game so you clearly doesn't know anything about the other 29 teams.....Stick to the 1 team you know about.

Ya, only Pacers games, sure. Hahahaha.

BTW, young lady, whats the problem with abortion to you?

You know how many times I have caught you with zero knowledge of something related to pro ball while I have been here? A fuckin lot, BGay! Fool lol.

anon+why+are+you+salty+bruh+_546ebda3b193e71a7c6d63869286ea9e.jpg

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck, I have huge respect for Tim Duncan (who doesn't?) but I don't think that he believes he has committed a foul in his entire career.:lol:
I agree he's another one who's never do anything wrong. He always give the ref that "no way is that on me" look.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Calm down Laker fans. It's nobody fault but Lebron, I guess he doesn't care about records like Kobe "ballhog" Bryant

You mean the same guy who refuses to shoot a halfcourt shot at the buzzer because he's afraid it'll bring his FG% down?

Yeah, of course he doesn't care about records

:rollseyes:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the same guy who refuses to shoot a halfcourt shot at the buzzer because he's afraid it'll bring his FG% down?

Yeah, of course he doesn't care about records

2ug17uv.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree he's another one who's never do anything wrong. He always give the ref that "no way is that on me" look.

I do love his varying ways of complaining. Sometimes it's just the wide-eyed look of shock, sometimes he gives that look with arms stretched out and when he's really mad, he gets that look, walks over to the ref and stoops down to get to eye level and air his grievance!!

Timmy's almost as fun to watch after a foul call as Tommy Lasorda was when he would go after an umpire!!:lol:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SD is a known liar so no surprise here

No, he is not lying. This is nothing new. I seen plenty of time where Lebron had a lot of time to throw up the last shot, but just dribble the clock out or just passed it. He's known for this since his Cleveland days.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, that's probably why most people hate him so much as well. He is all those things and its refreshing seeing a superstar like him do that stuff. But then, he does things like flop like nobodies business, cry to the refs constantly, travels all the time, bulldozes people and never gets called for fouls, is coddled by the refs and is on a team that has players that flop a lot and he never says shit about that. He does does a lot of scumbag shit that really unfortunately takes away from all those great things. Its a shame. I really wish I could cheer for him, but he does too many dirty things. The guy is amazing, why does he have to do all that cheap BS. Say whatever you want, but there is a damn good reason most people that aren't Heat fans say the same thing as me.

The bolded above describes Reggie Miller's career to a T and yet he was still your favorite player. I'm sure you bitched all the time about his antics.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bolded above describes Reggie Miller's career to a T and yet he was still your favorite player. I'm sure you bitched all the time about his antics.

Yup, like I'm about to right now. Listen closely. REGGIE MILLER was one of the biggest flopping fucks of all time. The difference with Reggie was, number 1, he was funny, he was a big time trash talker, he was a character. He laughed when people called him a flopper, because he knew he was. He has admitted it countless times. He hardly hid it. And number 2, he was never the best player in the world. The fact that LeBron needs flopping as a weapon in his arsenal is beyond funny.

There is probably more, I think I missed some points, but I'm tired, so when I remember them, I'll add them.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet he was still your favorite player and you never bitched when his bull shit antics went the Pacers way....correct?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HoopIdea: NBA players protecting their shooting percentages | Magic Basketball

"He is the most critiqued player in the NBA and he probably would like to do anything to keep his statistics pristine."

You bore me BK.

By the way, isn't it time you jumped back to the Knicks bandwagon now that Phil is there? I mean, you're about as loyal as a $2 whore...
Speaking of keeping stats pristine.

How do Thunder players feel about the halfcourt heave? Should it be counted as an attempt? And do they pull the just-after-the-buzzer move? I asked some of them:

Kevin Durant: “It depends on what I’m shooting from the field. First quarter if I’m 4-for-4, I let it go. Third quarter if I’m like 10-for-16, or 10-for-17, I might let it go. But if I’m like 8-for-19, I’m going to go ahead and dribble one more second and let that buzzer go off and then throw it up there. So it depends on how the game’s going.”

Kevin Durant says he may not attempt long shots to beat the buzzer if he?s having an off night statistically | ProBasketballTalk