• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lebron crying about mvp

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is only bitching about it because he wants to win it himself. Take lebron away from the Cavs and they don't even make the playoffs, that's what he's trying to say just because he's not the best player in the league any more.

Once again, personal accolades are more important than winning.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confirmed, Curry going to average 45 points a game in the finals against the Cavs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- this is pretty much what the standard media cookie-cutter conversation is about the MVP every single year- right?

is it a "Player of the Year award"

or

is it a "Who is the Most Valuable"

like Mecca said- if someone wanted to say Steph is both- they might be right. He certainly was the ONLY choice for the Maurice Podoloff Trophy. Any other choice would have been ludicrous. Curry was the best player on a team that broke the NBA record for wins, 50/40/90, 400+ 3's etc. etc.

but- ill tell ya...

If you put LeBron on the Sixers or the Lakers or the Suns or the Kings or whatever other team that was no good last year...or you put Steph on the Sixers, Lakers, or the Suns or the Kings or whatever other team that was no good last year....

I think LeBron elevates those teams- gets more wins, advances farther than Steph does. Even if you disagree- which im sure some people that always get caught up in the next big thing will- to say that there is not at least a legit conversation would be pigheaded.

Steph needs the right system, the right support players etc. Hes a Ferrari. Little tempermental, high maintenance, but nothing owns the road quite like it. LeBron is a freaking hummer- it doesnt matter who or what is going on around him- what guys are around him- hes a freaking force of nature.

LeBron's success is much less dependent on his system, teammates, coaching whatever than Currys is. Im not saying thats a bad thing. Im just saying its true.

I will say- at this point- with how the Cavs are taking care of LeBron in his age 31 season- Curry DOES get a leg up for the amount of games he plays etc.

in summary---- based on how the NBA has given out the trophy in the course of its history- Steph Curry was without a doubt not only the winner- but the only logical choice..however- .the trophy is the Maurice Podoloff trophy given to the most "Valuable" player though. What is value if not how much you elevate your team?

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is only bitching about it because he wants to win it himself. Take lebron away from the Cavs and they don't even make the playoffs, that's what he's trying to say just because he's not the best player in the league any more.

Once again, personal accolades are more important than winning.
LEbrons "bitching" because hes bored and wants some attention as usual. too much time off.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is just so unlikable. So much talent and size, but such a fucking bitch.:sadbron:
I would imagine that part of his personality stems from the neglect from his mom as a child. Most people don't realize childhood developments resurface in adulthood.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why say anything other than he was deserving? My goodness.

Cut the guy some slack. Not only is LeBron no longer the top player in the NBA today, he's not even the top player from Akron in the NBA today. Usually, when someone is dethroned as the best player, he can usually say he's still the best player from his state and hometown. Kind of crazy that he and Curry were born in the same hospital 39 months apart.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cut the guy some slack. Not only is LeBron no longer the top player in the NBA today, he's not even the top player from Akron in the NBA today. Usually, when someone is dethroned as the best player, he can usually say he's still the best player from his state and hometown. Kind of crazy that he and Curry were born in the same hospital 39 months apart.
I'll cut him some slack when he learns how to answer tough questions or just keep quiet. :D

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“If you give me 37 shots in a game, I’d have 60...70,” LeBron said,"

"I had [almost] 40 now with 18 shots, I mean.... If you give me 37 shots in a game, I’d put up 60," he explained. "Easy."

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team MVP is all his for the Cavs to award him.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would imagine that part of his personality stems from the neglect from his mom as a child. Most people don't realize childhood developments resurface in adulthood.

No doubt. But part of becoming a man, is recognizing that and getting the F over it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- this is pretty much what the standard media cookie-cutter conversation is about the MVP every single year- right?

is it a "Player of the Year award"

or

is it a "Who is the Most Valuable"

like Mecca said- if someone wanted to say Steph is both- they might be right. He certainly was the ONLY choice for the Maurice Podoloff Trophy. Any other choice would have been ludicrous. Curry was the best player on a team that broke the NBA record for wins, 50/40/90, 400+ 3's etc. etc.

but- ill tell ya...

If you put LeBron on the Sixers or the Lakers or the Suns or the Kings or whatever other team that was no good last year...or you put Steph on the Sixers, Lakers, or the Suns or the Kings or whatever other team that was no good last year....

I think LeBron elevates those teams- gets more wins, advances farther than Steph does. Even if you disagree- which im sure some people that always get caught up in the next big thing will- to say that there is not at least a legit conversation would be pigheaded.

Steph needs the right system, the right support players etc. Hes a Ferrari. Little tempermental, high maintenance, but nothing owns the road quite like it. LeBron is a freaking hummer- it doesnt matter who or what is going on around him- what guys are around him- hes a freaking force of nature.

LeBron's success is much less dependent on his system, teammates, coaching whatever than Currys is. Im not saying thats a bad thing. Im just saying its true.

I will say- at this point- with how the Cavs are taking care of LeBron in his age 31 season- Curry DOES get a leg up for the amount of games he plays etc.

in summary---- based on how the NBA has given out the trophy in the course of its history- Steph Curry was without a doubt not only the winner- but the only logical choice..however- .the trophy is the Maurice Podoloff trophy given to the most "Valuable" player though. What is value if not how much you elevate your team?

If we're going by Lebron's logic, than I'm honestly giving the award to Lillard. Lebron's has a better overall skillset than Curry (more balanced). But Curry's had an historic season. But if we want to talk about who's more important to their team, then let's look at Lillard. They were expected to be a lottery team, yet they're fighting tooth and nail with the defending champs.