• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Leafs VS Sabres - Posting With No Windows Throws Me For a Lupul GNT

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight continues to show why we aren't a playoff team. Instead of playing a struggling team and crushing their spirit, we just give them all kinds of confidence.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im out, obviously there is no way to rationalize this win or loss.

It always amazes me how some people cannot lose the rose colored glasses and see a game for what it is. Sometimes our teams play like shit, The Sabres do and I not only accept that but am man enough to accept it.

Blaming a loss on the refs, bad ice, bad ice girls, a full moon, players having bad skates, Wings with bad hot sauce, Being north of the equator, Having BB as the GM, Having Harold Ballard and a dead owner. Not having Stars on the flag, or not having a Maple Leaf Tattooed on your dick upsets you I am sorry for you.

Just trying watching the games and calling them as you see them. Don't for get to take off those Dion coloured glasses.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It only took 30 games before these 2 teams finally squared off, and it sounded like it was well worth the wait. Sounded like the fans at the game had one hell of a time, and it's always a great atmosphere in the Arena when the Leafs come to town.

I'm not going to comment about the refs tonight, but it sounds like they are a hot issue in this game.

I will admit that when the Leafs scored to make it 5-4, I thought we were going to lose it in OT. Great night by Vanek tonight, and here's hoping he does that every game from here on out.

This is going to be an interesting few weeks coming up as these teams face each other 3more times. The East has become a cluster fuck right now, and every point matters.

I wonder what view is worse for Lupul, the one from his hotel window, or the one of the scoreboard from the bench? :D

As always, great game tonight B&W & Blind. Can't wait till the next one. :thumb:

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im out, obviously there is no way to rationalize this win or loss.

It always amazes me how some people cannot lose the rose colored glasses and see a game for what it is. Sometimes our teams play like shit, The Sabres do and I not only accept that but am man enough to accept it.

Blaming a loss on the refs, bad ice, bad ice girls, a full moon, players having bad skates, Wings with bad hot sauce, Being north of the equator, Having BB as the GM, Having Harold Ballard and a dead owner. Not having Stars on the flag, or not having a Maple Leaf Tattooed on your dick upsets you I am sorry for you.

Just trying watching the games and calling them as you see them. Don't for get to take off those Dion coloured glasses.

Damn! Boss should of made this his 11,000th post, and then drop the mic on the stage.

sexualchocolate.gif

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, what's a window without a blind, baby!

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It only took 30 games before these 2 teams finally squared off, and it sounded like it was well worth the wait. Sounded like the fans at the game had one hell of a time, and it's always a great atmosphere in the Arena when the Leafs come to town.

I'm not going to comment about the refs tonight, but it sounds like they are a hot issue in this game.

I will admit that when the Leafs scored to make it 5-4, I thought we were going to lose it in OT. Great night by Vanek tonight, and here's hoping he does that every game from here on out.

This is going to be an interesting few weeks coming up as these teams face each other 3more times. The East has become a cluster fuck right now, and every point matters.

I wonder what view is worse for Lupul, the one from his hotel window, or the one of the scoreboard from the bench? :D

As always, great game tonight B&W & Blind. Can't wait till the next one. :thumb:

Another back2back tonight IPW, (what is that 8 already?) and naturaly it's against the Pens on the road. :L