• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LBJ Really wants to score 60...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how I have never seen anything about this about Lebron. Could you please provide the link that quotes Lebron having said he wants to score 60 in a game. Nothing personal, but it sounds like you made this up

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how I have never seen anything about this about Lebron. Could you please provide the link that quotes Lebron having said he wants to score 60 in a game. Nothing personal, but it sounds like you made this up

Game film vs the Bobcats??

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, a LOT of people look like complete morons in this thread.

If you haven't figured out that Lebron could score whatever he wanted to at any time, you aren't paying attention.

I'm pretty sure if KD wanted to put up 60, he could as well. Carmelo probably could as well. Some of you guys need to stop hating so much and just enjoy greatness when you see it, because it won't be here long.

Reminds me of all the AI haters. I'm glad I got to see that guy play and dominate in his prime, I never understood why there was such a loud group of haters out there. Just appreciate greatness while it's here.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should do it in a playoff game,

on the road,

against one of the greatest teams ever,

with the best defense in the league,

and 5 eventual Hall of Famers.

And he should do it shooting 54%...

:L How about 66% on only 33 shots. :laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, a LOT of people look like complete morons in this thread.

If you haven't figured out that Lebron could score whatever he wanted to at any time, you aren't paying attention.

I'm pretty sure if KD wanted to put up 60, he could as well. Carmelo probably could as well. Some of you guys need to stop hating so much and just enjoy greatness when you see it, because it won't be here long.

Reminds me of all the AI haters. I'm glad I got to see that guy play and dominate in his prime, I never understood why there was such a loud group of haters out there. Just appreciate greatness while it's here.

I hated Allen Iverson - he was punk and way over-rated, but that's a different argument. I don't know if Lebron could score 60 points in a game or not but I seriously doubt he ever will because I think he recognizes that basketball is a TEAM SPORT AND ONE PLAYER SCORING 60 IS BAD FOR THE TEAM. Normally one player should not have to score 60 in order to win a game and you can trust me that as a Lakers fan, it was really frusterating to see Kobe hog the ball over the years

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L How about 66% on only 33 shots. :laugh3:

I would take any player shooting 64% and give him the damn ball until he cooled off - but lets face it - Lebron is not interested in scoring 60 points - he has too much talent on the team to help. That's not the way to play ball and he knows it

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated Allen Iverson - he was punk and way over-rated, but that's a different argument. I don't know if Lebron could score 60 points in a game or not but I seriously doubt he ever will because I think he recognizes that basketball is a TEAM SPORT AND ONE PLAYER SCORING 60 IS BAD FOR THE TEAM. Normally one player should not have to score 60 in order to win a game and you can trust me that as a Lakers fan, it was really frusterating to see Kobe hog the ball over the years

True. But Lebron still had 5 assists in this one. Pretty amazing

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take any player shooting 64% and give him the damn ball until he cooled off - but lets face it - Lebron is not interested in scoring 60 points - he has too much talent on the team to help. That's not the way to play ball and he knows it

Ohh for sure. But if he has a chance like tonight and is on fire, why not do it just to do it?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took this long to score 60? Obviously not MJ or Kobe caliber player. Not Top 10 worthy.

</end troll comment>

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AI didn't have a team.......that was what made him so amazing.

That dude had NOBODY on his roster his entire career. Nothing. Zilch. Nada.

You could call him a ball hog, but it begs the question.......WHO was he supposed to pass it to?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took this long to score 60? Obviously not MJ or Kobe caliber player. Not Top 10 worthy.

</end troll comment>

:L

It was the most shots he has taken in a game, and it's only 33. And he still scored 60.

Thank you, come again.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His scoring average went up from 26.9 to 27.5

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never closed the MVP race. Anyone who thought the MVP race was finished in middle of January is an idiot

I never closed it but it has not been talked about since before Westbrook came back. I just felt tonight it became a more interesting topic.

At the time he had been asked about if he took this many shots or that many shots how many points could he average etc. He was asked more than twice and his responses made me believe that he wanted to try and score 60 points. Not really made up, but it is not like he came right out and said it either.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let him score 60 AGAINST MIAMI after he goes back to the Cavaliers!

Admittedly an improbable scenario, but a pleasant fantasy for me anyway.

GO PORTLAND! :yahoo::nod::yahoo::nod::yahoo:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never closed it but it has not been talked about since before Westbrook came back. I just felt tonight it became a more interesting topic.

At the time he had been asked about if he took this many shots or that many shots how many points could he average etc. He was asked more than twice and his responses made me believe that he wanted to try and score 60 points. Not really made up, but it is not like he came right out and said it either.

That's where you're wrong.

NBA Rumors: LeBron James says he may try to score 60 or 70 points - FanSided - Sports News, Entertainment, Lifestyle & Technology - 240+ Sites

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, Okay, I get it now - that cheap booze you are drinking(probably Coors) is making you think you can read his mind and you know what he's thinking:laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, Okay, I get it now - that cheap booze you are drinking(probably Coors) is making you think you can read his mind and you know what he's thinking:laugh3:

Anyone can read his mind after the Mount Rushmore debate. :nod:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and apparently I did read his mind. Not like it takes a genius to put 2 and 2 together.