• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Latest ESPN power rankings. Guess which 3 win team is tops?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-7

"2" at home and 1 without their biggest threat.

That's it.
you're gonna hang your hat on all sorts of awesome stats this year...

as the season goes, and ravens tank...and the pats roll.

"oh yeah, well the combined record of the pats opponents on rainy days at home is blah blah blah"

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're gonna hang your hat on all sorts of awesome stats this year...

as the season goes, and ravens tank...and the pats roll.

"oh yeah, well the combined record of the pats opponents on rainy days at home is blah blah blah"
It's ez...

Ur all hyped up...

Ya beat teams that are 5-7 and 2 at home...lol

If that embarrasses u or causes u to be defensive it's not me... U may want to wait to raise the banner... Just a few weeks.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ez...

Ur all hyped up...

If that embarrasses u or causes u to be defensive it's not me... U may want to wait to raise the banner... Just a few weeks.
no, it causes me and a litany of others to ritualistically mock you.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the NFL rankings are more legit as it is right from the NFL home page who know everything about football. Not the one from some site who has little league baseball on TV

NFL Power Rankings, Week 5: Bengals hit top three; Steelers fall - NFL.com

RANK

GB.png
4-0 PACKERS

If you close your eyes and think of nothing else through a quarter of the season, dream only of Aaron Rodgers rolling to his left, flicking a 40-something-yard throw perfectly over the shoulder of a 49ers defensive back to a guy wearing 89 in green and white, hugged up against the sideline, arms outstretched. The gorgeous teardrop to James Jones set up a score that gave Green Bay a 14-3 advantage in San Francisco on Sunday. Consider it yet another exhibit of how unstoppable this team can be in significant situations, as Jones' grab-and-drag converted a third-and-seven in a 7-3 ballgame, on a day when the Packers did not look like the offensive juggernaut they are. Man, what a play from the league's MVP and a wideout clearly on his wavelength.

RANK

NE.png
3-0 PATRIOTS

The bye week in New England meant additional time for Patriots fans to send along their tweets regarding how awesome their team is. No fanbase tweets such things more ...

Ravens fans hop on Twitter as much, but in their case, it's more "Hey, we're still kinda good!" or -- a favorite -- "Your (sic) an idiot."

Truth is, New England is a premier team right now -- and surprisingly, the defense is a large reason for that. The unit might not be setting the world on fire, but 17th in points allowed is solid enough for Tom Brady, who, well, is setting the world on fire.

RANK

CIN.png
4-0 BENGALS

How difficult it must be to gameplan for these Cincinnati Bengals right now. You never know who's going to get the football or be the focal point of the offense. On Sunday, Giovani Bernard got more touches out of the backfield than Jeremy Hill, but the latter scored three touchdowns. A week after A.J. Green posted 227 yards, he was outgained by Mohamed Sanu (84 yards on four catches), who had posted all of 77 yards combined through the three prior weeks of play. Meanwhile, the run-pass ratio was fantastic, with coordinator Hue Jackson overseeing 26 run plays versus 24 passes. You couldn't draw it up any better.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the NFL rankings are more legit as it is right from the NFL home page who know everything about football. Not the one from some site who has little league baseball on TV

NFL Power Rankings, Week 5: Bengals hit top three; Steelers fall - NFL.com

RANK

View attachment 37501
4-0 PACKERS

If you close your eyes and think of nothing else through a quarter of the season, dream only of Aaron Rodgers rolling to his left, flicking a 40-something-yard throw perfectly over the shoulder of a 49ers defensive back to a guy wearing 89 in green and white, hugged up against the sideline, arms outstretched. The gorgeous teardrop to James Jones set up a score that gave Green Bay a 14-3 advantage in San Francisco on Sunday. Consider it yet another exhibit of how unstoppable this team can be in significant situations, as Jones' grab-and-drag converted a third-and-seven in a 7-3 ballgame, on a day when the Packers did not look like the offensive juggernaut they are. Man, what a play from the league's MVP and a wideout clearly on his wavelength.

RANK

View attachment 37502
3-0 PATRIOTS

The bye week in New England meant additional time for Patriots fans to send along their tweets regarding how awesome their team is. No fanbase tweets such things more ...

Ravens fans hop on Twitter as much, but in their case, it's more "Hey, we're still kinda good!" or -- a favorite -- "Your (sic) an idiot."

Truth is, New England is a premier team right now -- and surprisingly, the defense is a large reason for that. The unit might not be setting the world on fire, but 17th in points allowed is solid enough for Tom Brady, who, well, is setting the world on fire.

RANK

View attachment 37503
4-0 BENGALS

How difficult it must be to gameplan for these Cincinnati Bengals right now. You never know who's going to get the football or be the focal point of the offense. On Sunday, Giovani Bernard got more touches out of the backfield than Jeremy Hill, but the latter scored three touchdowns. A week after A.J. Green posted 227 yards, he was outgained by Mohamed Sanu (84 yards on four catches), who had posted all of 77 yards combined through the three prior weeks of play. Meanwhile, the run-pass ratio was fantastic, with coordinator Hue Jackson overseeing 26 run plays versus 24 passes. You couldn't draw it up any better.
hard to take a league handing out their own rankings, seriously. sports rule of thumb is to defer to non league oriented rankings...especially since the nfl kinda...you know...hates the patriots n sech.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the pats could be 16-0 at the end of the year and the nfl.com site would rank them 2nd

this is the same nfl.com site that has an asterisk by bradys name (its there, go for it)

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ez...

Ur all hyped up...

Rock obviously is a huge homer but it is hard to say right now that the Pat's aren't the best team in the league.

Defending champs and have looked unstoppable in the 3 games they have played.

Of course none of it matters. Last year at this point the Pat's look awful and look what happened. Peaking in September isn't a good thing.