• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers vs Spurs series thread

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait?!? Doesn't Sam not watching usually result in a Laker win?

Obviously his wife is just trying to help the cause!! :becky:
Lately I have been watching though..........well, up until tomorrow I guess. Actually, I'll find a way to weasle around and watch it........fucking playdates..........I'm 4(insert number here) freaking years old and I have kids that still have playdates..............Jesus H Christ............
Sam

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers in 6.

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like this;

Lakers in 6.

:behindsofa:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, Kobe announced on Twitter he'll be breaking down the game live and will be taking questions. Could be interesting.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what he'll continue to do is give some tips to Pau at halftime.....the dude eats, sleeps, drinks lakers bball so he'll find any which way to keep himself connected to team

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no CL, she don't forget shit................ever.
Sam

Funny story!! A couple of years ago, my wife was really mad at me about something (can't remember what). So she is griping at me about that and then starts bringing up a bunch of other old crap too!!

I said: "It's not like you never do anything wrong". She says "What have I done?"

I stopped, started to think, after a couple of minutes she says "Well?"

I said: "I can't remember, I didn't know we were keeping score!!"

Fortunately, she thought that was pretty funny!!

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got 4 words for you Sam...

"Kick her ass Seabass!!!"

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BLEED PURPLE AND GOLD!!! GO LAKERS!!!:lalala:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rolln300

"Let It Be"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam, make this an educational play date. Tell the kids that todays play date includes learning how to play the game of basketball and you have a great instructional video that the Lakers and Spurs have made for them. Then tell the wife to bring the snacks in for the kids because they want to watch the Laker game. Gotta think buddy...LOL

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam, make this an educational play date. Tell the kids that todays play date includes learning how to play the game of basketball and you have a great instructional video that the Lakers and Spurs have made for them. Then tell the wife to bring the snacks in for the kids because they want to watch the Laker game. Gotta think buddy...LOL

LOL, my wife's sayin' she ain't gonna fall for it. darn...

CL67

thehoorse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
FYI, Kobe announced on Twitter he'll be breaking down the game live and will be taking questions. Could be interesting.

what he'll continue to do is give some tips to Pau at halftime.....the dude eats, sleeps, drinks lakers bball so he'll find any which way to keep himself connected to team

It's no surprise that Kobe's life does revolve around basketball. It's also clear that he gets high off competition, especially in the spotlight of the playoffs. However, is it really that necessary for him to be constantly tweeting? Is he that dependent on the game that he really needs to be so "involved" in some way? Or could this just be a publicity stunt for some other reason?

EDIT: By the way, the multi quote feature is awesome!

Rolln300

"Let It Be"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny CL. Mine wouldn't either but hell, ya gotta try something.

Actually my wife is a big sports fan and a die hard Laker fan so I am a lucky man when it comes to that.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ran it by my wife too!! Told her I thought it was pure genius!!

She concurs!! Not that it was pure genius, but that Sam's wife won't buy it!!

Do ALL of our wives know each other? :becky:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO! Dude, this is no bullshit, honest to god. The little "Darlings" are here already and so I slithered into the bedroom thinking I could just hide and life would be good. So about 10 minutes I slide out and there is baseball on the TV.............I asked wife what's going on and she said one of the kids that came over wanted to watch! Of course it will be basketball in a few but shit, at least it isn't Power Rangers (that's what's on in Heatmyshorts basement).
Sam

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO! Dude, this is no bullshit, honest to god. The little "Darlings" are here already and so I slithered into the bedroom thinking I could just hide and life would be good. So about 10 minutes I slide out and there is baseball on the TV.............I asked wife what's going on and she said one of the kids that came over wanted to watch! Of course it will be basketball in a few but shit, at least it isn't Power Rangers (that's what's on in Heatmyshorts basement).
Sam

Anyone else get a visual of simple jack, sitting in Mommy's basement in his Power Rangers costume from last Halloween, typing away on his Mom's computer?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no surprise that Kobe's life does revolve around basketball. It's also clear that he gets high off competition, especially in the spotlight of the playoffs. However, is it really that necessary for him to be constantly tweeting? Is he that dependent on the game that he really needs to be so "involved" in some way? Or could this just be a publicity stunt for some other reason?

EDIT: By the way, the multi quote feature is awesome!

really? lol that'll be useful...

CL67