• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers Vs Pheonix Suns Burned

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Raiders. They start winning superbowls and shit as soon as LA gets a team and I stop following them. All those years of futility. :L

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huertas has now been chastised by both Randle and Williams in the 3rd quarter. He set a screen that was laughable and he wasn't ready for Randle's tip on the jump ball. He looks lost out there. He clearly doesn't have the athleticism to compete with real NBA talent so he has to learn to be smarter with the ball. It's pretty amazing how many turnovers the Lakers commit without a few key players. The defense seems worse without Young which is pretty astonishing. I clearly wasn't giving Young enough credit, but the fact that Luke has brought the best out of him speaks volumes about his coaching.

By the way, Mark Jackson is having a great game with the mic. When Van Gundy isn't there, he really is so much better.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randle and Clarkson at times looked disjointed not knowing what to do with the ball and when they tried to work together, things got messy. We made a gallant effort to comeback but the Phoenix D and our lack of one got us in trouble and we were never able to get over the hump. Another loss to 5 in-a-row. Growing pains I suppose and it is a long season.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randle and Clarkson at times looked disjointed not knowing what to do with the ball and when they tried to work together, things got messy. We made a gallant effort to comeback but the Phoenix D and our lack of one got us in trouble and we were never able to get over the hump. Another loss to 5 in-a-row. Growing pains I suppose and it is a long season.

Definitely, Randle went back to his rookie self in this game. He went to the left hand into defenders, played like a bull in a china shop which leads to sloppy basketball.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and when Lou has been this hot all month, why he didn't see the ball more often on Lakers possessions is not exactly clear. Maybe Luke wanted to keep everyone involved and not go Kobe with Lou as the substitute but he has been on an absolute tear the last five games or so. Reminds me of the old Lakers basketball in a sense.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lou Williams is a stud and the 6th man of the year most likely. Unless, he has a drastic slump the rest of the season.