• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers Nick Young suspended 1 game for throwing punch

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a terrible play (if he was even trying to play D at all) by Len. Nick probably shouldn't have reacted towards all of the opposing players because the other Suns players were just trying to extend their hands and help him up. Why Len stood there like an idiot over Young is beyond me though.

I'm glad Nick stood up for himself but he doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the box, so these type of things are to be expected when the team is doing as poorly as they are. When Nick started to go after everyone other than Len is where he made the mistake, and I think he knows that.

Last edited by a moderator:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because dumb fucks like you think he was disrespecting the flag.

I thought the saying was to tell black people to go back to Africa. Now they telling us to go back to Mexico? I wouldn't mind going back to Cancun though.

You should report what he said being that is a RACIST STATEMENT

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a terrible play (if he was even trying to play D at all) by Len. Nick probably shouldn't have reacted towards all of the opposing players because the other Suns players were just trying to extend their hands and help him up. Why Len stood there like an idiot over Young is beyond me though.

I'm glad Nick stood up for himself but he doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the box, so these type of things are to be expected when the team is doing as poorly as they are. When Nick started to go after everyone other than Len is where he made the mistake, and I think he knows that.

What he needs to do is to learn that there will be opportunities to retaliate without getting caught.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for you..... sticking up for Lil' Wayne and his video showing him stomping on the American Flag.

Go back to Mexico, Chico.

Hey dumb ass - how do you know he wasn't born in the USA and isn't a USA citizen?

That's a pretty racist statement coming from you here. Who in the fuck do you think you are to tell a person where they should go? You the boarder patrol or something?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought the saying was to tell black people to go back to Africa. Now they telling us to go back to Mexico? I wouldn't mind going back to Cancun though.

I take no offense to that lol. A lot of places in Mexico are quite beautiful and everything's cheaper there. Can't beat Mexican women.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would be refreshing to see JD post something/anything about his alleged favorite team the Knicks....it's always Kobe, Lebron, everything Lakers all day every day....then again what's there to talk about with the Knicks. Sad and pathetic in that order
They're around, you're just not looking hard enough.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm the dumb fuck?

So what do you call it then? What was he doing? ......trying to impress the bitches and hoe's??

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dumb ass - how do you know he wasn't born in the USA and isn't a USA citizen?

That's a pretty racist statement coming from you here. Who in the fuck do you think you are to tell a person where they should go? You the boarder patrol or something?
Go to hell!!!

:laugh:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the dumb fuck?

So what do you call it then? What was he doing? ......trying to impress the bitches and hoe's??

The flag fell where he was rapping dumb fuck. If he wanted to make a point by stomping on the flag, then he would of had it in his video. You cant even see the ground in his video. Also, he came out and apologized to the people who thought he was stomping on the flag, and anybody that knows lil wayne, know he wouldn't apologize if he was saying fuck the flag.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshall apologized to Young today and told him he should have had his back. Exactly as I was saying unlike some here.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riiiiiiiight. He made full effort to avoid doing so.

wayne-flag-response-061813sp.jpg

wayne18f-5-web.jpg

rapper-lil-wayne-stomp-american-flag.jpg

Lil Wayne has decided ... the images of the rapper trampling the American flag during a music video shoot were NOT good enough for the final cut ... 'cause they've been edited OUT of the final version.

Like I said, don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for yourself and that jackass you're sticking up for.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshall apologized to Young today and told him he should have had his back. Exactly as I was saying unlike some here.
Point guard Kendall Marshall was critical of Young for putting the undermanned Lakers in jeopardy by being ejected, saying that "I don't know if that was the smartest play." He added that "Nick kind of saw what he wanted to see" when responding to Young's claim that none of his teammates stepped in. Marshall changed his tune Friday.

Marshall said he was aware of the Internet image that went viral that shows him standing near the 3-point line with his hands on his hips as Young is involved in the Phoenix fracas with the caption: "Don't worry Nick, Kendall got your back."

"I thought it was hilarious," Marshall said. "You look at it and it does look really bad."

Gee....wonder why he changed his tune and apologized? Maybe because that image went viral?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riiiiiiiight. He made full effort to avoid doing so.

wayne-flag-response-061813sp.jpg

wayne18f-5-web.jpg

rapper-lil-wayne-stomp-american-flag.jpg

Lil Wayne has decided ... the images of the rapper trampling the American flag during a music video shoot were NOT good enough for the final cut ... 'cause they've been edited OUT of the final version.

Like I said, don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for yourself and that jackass you're sticking up for.

The part when the flag drop is in the beginning of the video. Whoever your source is, what do they mean he edit out the part of him stomping on the flag? His feet wasnt supposed to be in the video on that scene anyway.

And how was he supposed to avoid it if was in his walk way? Its a long flag.

Once again, this is Lil Wayne, he has no problem disrespecting the flag if he wanted too. He would of NEVER apologized if he was trying to be disrespectful. You must not know Lil Wayne.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Marshall has learned his lesson and he stepped into a small dispute separating potential combatants in Boston tonight instead of standing and watching from afar. So, as he told Swaggy, his not having Swaggy's back will never happen again and he proved it tonight.

Also, the Lakers played quite well in the third and fourth quarters to cover the loss of offense by Swaggy and took the win in the new Garden. So in some respects some of the points posted here may be moot.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The part when the flag drop is in the beginning of the video. Whoever your source is, what do they mean he edit out the part of him stomping on the flag? His feet wasnt supposed to be in the video on that scene anyway.

And how was he supposed to avoid it if was in his walk way? Its a long flag.

Once again, this is Lil Wayne, he has no problem disrespecting the flag if he wanted too. He would of NEVER apologized if he was trying to be disrespectful. You must not know Lil Wayne.

As far as I am concerned, If I saw someone putting a bullet into the head of a person doing that to the American Flag, I would tell the police I never saw a thing:whistle:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The flag fell where he was rapping dumb fuck. If he wanted to make a point by stomping on the flag, then he would of had it in his video. You cant even see the ground in his video. Also, he came out and apologized to the people who thought he was stomping on the flag, and anybody that knows lil wayne, know he wouldn't apologize if he was saying fuck the flag.

Okay, if that was an accident, I will take back my statement about shooting him then

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL - Kendall saw this by the way and thought it was funny and he admitted that it looked pretty bad. The Lakers in the mean time had a private meeting today and all of them agreed to not let that happen again and back each other. Most of these players just didn't know protocol and needed to be taught.