• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lakers first true road loss of 2019-20 OFFICIAL THREAD

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's near sure that the Lakers will go 0-4 on Christmas eve... If this happens, I can see AD rejecting his contract on the 7th of Jan and hit free agency to join Siakam in Toronto next July... That would be fan!

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's near sure that the Lakers will go 0-4 on Christmas eve... If this happens, I can see AD rejecting his contract on the 7th of Jan and hit free agency to join Siakam in Toronto next July... That would be fan!

Firstly, the Lakers don't play 4 games on Christmas eve....

Secondly, nobody is offering AD a contract on Jan 7th....

Thirdly...

giphy.gif

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder whether AD stays in LA, or hits free agency next July (to possibly join Siakam in Toronto) if the Lakers will go 0-4 on Christmas eve and even more so, if they additionally drop the game against the Blazers on Sunday and go 0-5...

What you guys think? Will he stay?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder whether AD stays in LA, or hits free agency next July (to possibly join Siakam in Toronto) if the Lakers will go 0-4 on Christmas eve and even more so, if they additionally drop the game against the Blazers on Sunday and go 0-5...

I don’t know what AD will do. My guess is that he stays.

But what I do know for sure?

He won’t make his decision based off of a December losing streak where both he and LeBron missed games.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Bucky clown is hilarious.

Swore up and down that AD would look beyond 7 years of poor managerial decisions in NOLA once they won the lottery and the rights to Zion.

But a 3 game losing streak in December?

Too much.

AD out!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Bucky clown is hilarious.

Swore up and down that AD would look beyond 7 years of poor managerial decisions in NOLA once they won the lottery and the rights to Zion.

But a 3 game losing streak in December?

Too much.

AD out!

literally coming apart at the seems...

doom 'n' gloom in "Zorroland"(whatever the hell that is). Butt Phallus is predicting our demise...:pound:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know what AD will do. My guess is that he stays.

But what I do know for sure?

He won’t make his decision based off of a December losing streak where both he and LeBron missed games.
LeBron would have to bang A.D.'s girlfriend, sidechick, mother, sister and Grandma for Davis not to extend with the Lakers.

Gtfoh with that nonsense, Butt-salad.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron would have to bang A.D.'s girlfriend, sidechick, mother, sister and Grandma for Davis not to extend with the Lakers.

So....

You are saying there’s a chance?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what if he introduced them all to Delonte West?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wouldn't grandma only do?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell no he's not staying in LA LA Land. His agent told his bartender who told Screamin' A. Smith in a text message that AD's gonna agree to a discounted contract in Milwaukee.

:stephena:

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="ChiefsLakers67, post: 14251408, member: ... "Zorroland"(whatever the hell that is)... [/QUOTE]

It's the land where Zorro lived and dominated everything...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell no he's not staying in LA LA Land. His agent told his bartender who told Screamin' A. Smith in a text message that AD's gonna agree to a discounted contract in Milwaukee.

:stephena:
Mil has no interest in AD or LeWhatever, or Kwahi, or Steph Curry for that matter... Where did you get that idea from?

Toronto would show great interest in signing AD out of free agency next summer...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mil has no interest in AD or LeWhatever, or Kwahi, or Steph Curry for that matter... Where did you get that idea from?

Toronto would show great interest in signing AD out of free agency next summer...

Makes sense for a team to have no interest in any of the elite players in the game right now.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense for a team to have no interest in any of the elite players in the game right now.

The Bucks under GM Horst, will hang from no other than Giannis' "balls"... We aren't looking for a 2nd leader, we are looking for a 2nd (or third) player next to Giannis.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks under GM Horst, will hang from no other than Giannis' "balls"... We aren't looking for a 2nd leader, we are looking for a 2nd (or third) player next to Giannis.

Who said anything about a 2nd leader? You don't understand what upgrading a roster is do you? Any all star caliber player that would go to the Bucks would know it's GA's team. But if you think a 2nd & 3rd tier player would be better than top tier player that's some crazy thinking. And good thing nobody else will be swining from his nuts. You're doing a fine job all by yourself.

:nutswing:

What time is it in Grease right now?

And don't saying anything about spelling errors. That was intentional.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything about a 2nd leader? You don't understand what upgrading a roster is do you? Any all star caliber player that would go to the Bucks would know it's GA's team. But if you think a 2nd & 3rd tier player would be better than top tier player that's some crazy thinking. And good thing nobody else will be swining from his nuts. You're doing a fine job all by yourself.

:nutswing:

What time is it in Grease right now?

And don't saying anything about spelling errors. That was intentional.

I would suspect that in Grease, it's the time they put grease to some queers (like you) A-holes... Is that why you asked? (naughty...)

In any case, I'm (on a trip from N.Y) in Philly right now... and I can assure you, Grease time is the same here too...