• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ladies Showing Team Pride On Their Panties

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've never seen so many picks of girls supporting their team on their ass, is their a story to this? Either way y'all r some lucky fucks.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No rhyme or reason. But I'm not gonna argue with it. And yeah Nebraska is like top 5 for girls. Don't ask me why, I don't know but there are fine broads galore here.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Possibly pent up little town girls finally getting some freedom.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have friends from out of state who always give me shit for living in Nebraska and having only "ugly girls" to choose from.............I seriously think Nebraska has a shit ton of hot girls. If you're ever on UNL's campus you will agree with me I'm sure.

I went down south where supposedly all the cute girls are and I had toothless women hitting on me!

I will say, I visited Virginia Tech University and it reminded me very much of UNL as far as cute girls go........there are a bunch of them there

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did u make it to Blacksburg for the game last year?

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Their are fine ass girls on every campus. It's what happens when you get a bunch of 18-24 year olds in one place.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No I was working an internship out in Virginia and I drove out there......so since I had my car I decided to do some sightseeing and I checked out Va Tech

Hope u had a good time, what all did u hit up?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope u had a good time, what all did u hit up?

I spent a couple of days up in Charleston, then drove down south into the mountains (where my internship was)

Then I had about a 3 day period to do as much as I possibly could before I had to head down to Georgia to work another Internship (it was kinda intense). So I drove up to Va Tech, and to my surprise the stadium was wide open! So I just walked right in, and what do you know, Frank Beamer was standing on the field with another guy and he was pointing out some stuff that he apparently wanted fixed (the field looked pretty bad at that point.....the grass was dead in many places).

Then I quick headed up to D.C. and stayed there one night. Went into the city and attempted to tour all the historic buildings as quickly as I could........I had my car parked in some shady parking lot and I had only 2 hours to see as much as I could. I honestly walked so fast that I think I saw every building and got a picture of every building.

Then I drove up through Baltimore and over to Delaware.....stayed in some town there in Delaware right on the beach, then went to the beach the next day only to discover it was a gay beach :L LOL......a lot of dudes were looking at me when I walked up with no shirt on.

Then I drove down the shoreline through Virginia Beach and ended up at Kill Devil Hills, NC..........stayed there, then drove over to Chapel Hill, NC and checked out Duke and NC campuses.......then drove down to Georgia.

It was a lot of driving that I completed in just a couple of days.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The stadium is often open, along with the locker and player meeting rooms.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stadium is often open, along with the locker and player meeting rooms.

Wow.........yea at Nebraska that doesn't happen, lol.

If you wanna get into the Nebraska stadium you must A) work there, or B) get lucky and be there on a day when there is a fan tour...........I've done both. I will admit, the main reason I worked there was just so I could get inside the stadium :D

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow.........yea at Nebraska that doesn't happen, lol.

If you wanna get into the Nebraska stadium you must A) work there, or B) get lucky and be there on a day when there is a fan tour...........I've done both. I will admit, the main reason I worked there was just so I could get inside the stadium :D

They are pretty chill.