• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: LA Clippers vs Utah Jazz

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Low hanging fruit.

If the conversation is " The Clippers suck " nobody is disputing that.

If the narrative is " See, the Lakers were better off than the Clippers this Season" gmafb.

I'm not sure if you realize it. But, we can both suck at the same time....

The Clippers failure is not a Lakers success.

If it is, you guys have fallen off more than I thought possible.
My point is that every team has its sucking eras but the Clippers(sorry for saying the) have made a living at it where the Lakers will return. Having said that, however one would think that The Clippers organization is trying to change that culture and will. It does take time though and the fans have to be patient. Best of luck though this summer

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See

I like tlf....so, it's all good.

You can't keep choking like this and not expect to catch shit.

The Clippers are screwed...lol

If you didn't have Deng and Mosgov, it wouldn't be a question of who's situation is better.

Speaking of which, I know you guys don't want to lose Ingram.

But, if you gave up your pick and Randle for George and then gave Philly Russell to absorb Deng and not have to take salary back....

Wouldn't you have max Plus money for Cp3/Hayward/Hill/Blake/Melo?

* Please let it be Blake *

Yeah, if the Lakers could get rid of at least 1 of Deng or Mozgov, that should give them enough cap space for a max level guy. But I'm not sure I'd want to part with Russell just to unload Deng's contract.

Out of the guys you mentioned, I think I'd be most interested in Hayward. He'd fit right in age wise. I wouldn't mind CP3, but I doubt he'd be interested. I'm sure he'd like to win a ring and while adding him and PG-13 would make the Lakers a playoff team. I don't think it makes them good enough to get past the Warriors or Spurs.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is that every team has its sucking eras but the Clippers(sorry for saying the) have made a living at it where the Lakers will return. Having said that, however one would think that The Clippers organization is trying to change that culture and will. It does take time though and the fans have to be patient. Best of luck though this summer
Ah, fuck em...lol

They need to blow his shitshow up.

But, I get your point.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if the Lakers could get rid of at least 1 of Deng or Mozgov, that should give them enough cap space for a max level guy. But I'm not sure I'd want to part with Russell just to unload Deng's contract.

Out of the guys you mentioned, I think I'd be most interested in Hayward. He'd fit right in age wise. I wouldn't mind CP3, but I doubt he'd be interested. I'm sure he'd like to win a ring and while adding him and PG-13 would make the Lakers a playoff team. I don't think it makes them good enough to get past the Warriors or Spurs.
Agree.

Is Hayward a sg or sf?

Judging by his effectiveness against the Clippers,I'd say he could play either....lol

George is not trying to play pf.

Russell is a steep price and I'm sure the new regime is not giving up this young core just to barely sniff the post season.

Might as well be patient.