• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie to Boston rumors heating up. Deal nearly complete

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't believe Danny folded.

His grade goes from D to F on this one

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree

As far as managing egos and player relations--- Ty Lue is a great coach

As far as defensive schemes- he is also pretty damn good

As far as offensive schemes--- he sucks balls---- all though- a lot of it just may be LeBron hijacking the offense- or Kyrie hijacking the offense.

I think you have that backwards. Their defense was terrible.

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally think the Cavs won this deal. Kyrie could become a locker room problem. Plus Kyrie can't play defense. The Cavs got the more rounded player in Thomas. I personally think he could be a top 5 PG this year. Westbrook Paul, Wall, Curry,Thomas. I consider Harden true SG this year now Paul is in HOU. If i'm wrong please let me know.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cool. How long is training?
Oh, its a week long refresher because the VA uses this archaic ass equipment that I'm not familiar with.

Some shameful shit that they are still using this dinosaur crap.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have that backwards. Their defense was terrible.
Liiiiiiiieeeesssssss!

They just needed to....

th

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao @ anyone who doesn't think Lebron is bolting next year.

I'm sure you guys already discussed this.

But, unless Broussard is lying again, this is a huge red flag.

Chris Broussard: “However, there is reason to believe that he would leave. Heading into the draft, we know that Cleveland had a deal on the table where they could’ve gotten Eric Bledsoe and Paul George for Kyrie Irving in a three-team deal [with the Phoenix Suns and Indiana Pacers]. Dan Gilbert went to LeBron and wanted him to sign long-term. He said, ‘I’ll do the deal if you sign long-term.’ And I’m told that Paul George was willing to [opt-in] to the final year of his contract. He wasn’t ready to commit long-term, but he told Cleveland, ‘Look, if you do this, I’ll pick up my option,’ so he would’ve been there for two years. And LeBron, still, did not commit long-term. Now, again, I’m not saying this means he is definitely gone, but it’s certainly a red-flag.”

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally think the Cavs won this deal. Kyrie could become a locker room problem. Plus Kyrie can't play defense. The Cavs got the more rounded player in Thomas. I personally think he could be a top 5 PG this year. Westbrook Paul, Wall, Curry,Thomas. I consider Harden true SG this year now Paul is in HOU. If i'm wrong please let me know.

You're wrong about Thomas' being well rounded, his D is even worse than Irving's.

Lillard is probably a better PG too, and Kyrie is > Thomas when healthy, and he's not healthy.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of that kerfuffle for distant 2nd rounder. Boooo! BOOOOOO! I need more drama!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you are right and wrong.

Irving is the better overall player, but IT fit the Celtics to a T. Do not think this makes them a better team. In the short term. The jury is still out long term, as it will depend on Kyrie's fit and where that pick wings up. But yeah, I agree they paid too much.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Cav's had real worries about IT's health... enough to have to reconsider and reevaluate the deal for days on end... and to leave their new star player twisting in the wind...

... and a 2020 2nd rounder is enough to ameliorate everything?

GTFO, Cleveland. Congrat's on the extra pick... you worked hard for it.

I'm glad this saga is at least a done deal, and everyone can move forward. I'm especially glad for IT... he didn't deserve this.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Cav's had real worries about IT's health... enough to have to reconsider and reevaluate the deal for days on end... and to leave their new star player twisting in the wind...

I'm glad this saga is at least a done deal, and everyone can move forward. I'm especially glad for IT... he didn't deserve this.

This confirms that Cavs knew what they were doing in this trade, knew about IT's "issues' and tried and DID FLEECE the Celtics

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Cleveland got the better of the deal but the Celtics did fine. I think the Celtics realized last year that Thomas could only take them so far. With Kyrie the jury is still out.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope he gets healthy enough this season to play with LeBron. Should be fun.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Miami pick is going to be top 40 in 2020.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao at celtic fans getting their panties in a bunch about a 2nd round pick three years from now. You have no idea what pick that will end up as. Saying it is a top 40 pick for sure is pretty stupid to say the least