• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kruger to Stay at 2C for Now?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the best way to say it, Handzous cant keep up with Kane and Versteeg. Shaw went to the line and had trouble as well. Handzous was only winning 2/10 faceoffs, Krueger usually ends up on his knees, but he had the best win percentage of all the centers.

As soon as we get a center that looks ready they push him to wing. I think Ben Smith had a shot but they keep him at wing. They even talk of Teuvo being a kane type and maybe more built for a wing in the nhl. How do they continue to miss out on a second line center is beyond me, but Handzous being more of a role guy and on the PK never fit for him sticking on the second line.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was never a fan of Handzus at 2C for any length of time. But, even though the goals have been down lately they still seem to be getting a ton of shots. I'm hoping the bounces turn back in their favor.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krueger usually ends up on his knees

So true. Funny, yet sad. But he sure did play well against the Rangers. I hope he keeps it up.

Yeah, I was never a fan of Handzus at 2C for any length of time.

Handzus was brought in for his faceoff ability last season. And now that's starting to slide.

IMO guys like Krueger, Shaw, Smith, and Bickell aren't expected to score 20-30 goals each season. They're gonna have stretches of games where they play really well. Other stretches where they're so-so, and still other games where they're TOI is minimal. Q usually rides the hot hand and right now it seems to be Krueger. The polar opposite then would be Zeus.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crow now 0-1-3 since his return, he is making huge saves, but the team is not playing well in front of him.

Now its Kruger, Bickell and Kane as Q thinks Kane can increase Bickells production. Really? Kane is on his longest streak of no points all year.