• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kizer

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would he be in the Heisman conversation if he orchestrated a come from behind victory against Clemson? He does throw some interceptions but the dude has been pretty spectacular as a red shirt freshman.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would he be in the Heisman conversation if he orchestrated a come from behind victory against Clemson? He does throw some interceptions but the dude has been pretty spectacular as a red shirt freshman.
He has been better then the Top 3 QB's this year(Lynch, Geoff and Cook.).

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i only get the joke because I heard Joe talk about it before.

KnuteRoc

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say Heisman what?, because I'm not that interested in it to be honest. So many Heisman busts over the last 10 years or thereabouts that it seems to have lost its luster a bit. You don't see Heisman campaigns near as much as you did 20 years ago. It's just a quick foot-note in the broadcast or on a website. No real discussion from the place where it counts, the Heisman voters.

Would Kizer be in the mix? Should be, but I can't say 'would' be.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not this year, this is the year of the running back.

Maybe next season though (assuming he starts over Zaire)

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's the consensus at this point on who should be our main qb next year? personally i let kizer head this team. i can't see sitting him after the year he's had and i think zaire would be a great backup to throw in the mix.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is certainly going to be a tough call and Kizer at next spring will have more experience.

KnuteRoc

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's the consensus at this point on who should be our main qb next year? personally i let kizer head this team. i can't see sitting him after the year he's had and i think zaire would be a great backup to throw in the mix.

Oh I know it... that's such a tough call. I'm not sure though, because Texas was such a lopsided affair. Coach did start Zaire so I'm curious what he saw in him over Kizer absent any 'experience' factor(s)? I think Kizer probably, but Zaire earned the starting job and only lost it due to injury.

Best QB starts the 2nd half. :)

There's my compromise. I'd hate to see either one of them leave for lack of PT when healthy.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it should be Kizer. He has more experience and he has now built a bond with these guys. Kelly will be in a tough spot next year. I think 1 transfers after this year who doesn't win the spot. Now Kizer knows he can play. Before he didn't know. Its going be tough.

I am a fan of both. I just see a leader in Kizer. People forgot Kizer had big time offers to(Bama, MSU, LSU....so on and so on.)

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice to have both on the field at the same time like Ohio State does with Barrett/Jones and Miller being a H back. However, Malik is a quarterback through and through.....I don't see him playing a different position. They might bring him in for special packages if he indeed were to be the backup. I'm just hoping all their quarterbacks stay around. You never know when your number will be called. Injuries can be frequent when you ask the quarterback to run the ball. Kelly needs to do be a dick and never tell anyone who the starter is until the first game of the season.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know it... that's such a tough call. I'm not sure though, because Texas was such a lopsided affair. Coach did start Zaire so I'm curious what he saw in him over Kizer absent any 'experience' factor(s)? I think Kizer probably, but Zaire earned the starting job and only lost it due to injury.

Best QB starts the 2nd half. :)

There's my compromise. I'd hate to see either one of them leave for lack of PT when healthy.

If Zaire transfers, he would only have one year of eligibility left, so I don't see that happening.