• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirk Cousins MVP favorite next year

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their PPG was SB caliber. Majority of the points given up was from SPT's or offensive turnovers. Show me the money. Plus lol @ the dumbest man on earth actually believing the Lions have a chance to make the postseason. Not even the Lions believe that. I want what you're smoking.
Dude shut up... Green Bay does not have a SB caliber defense.. Even in PPG allowed they ranked 12th.. stop it.. you really look like more of a retard than just admitting you overreacted and thought Cousins was way better than he is... Now not only do you owe @RobBase and I money.. you look like a total retard.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude shut up... Green Bay does not have a SB caliber defense.. Even in PPG allowed they ranked 12th.. stop it.. you really look like more of a retard than just admitting you overreacted and thought Cousins was way better than he is... Now not only do you owe @RobBase and I money.. you look like a total retard.

Can you not read? I said majority of their PPG have been given up due to TO's on offense and poor SPT's. They were 1rst in PPG allowed at one point in the season until their offense started giving up the rock. Again, are you ignorant or just stupid?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you not read? I said majority of their PPG have been given up due to TO's on offense and poor SPT's. They were 1rst in PPG allowed at one point in the season until their offense started giving up the rock. Again, are you ignorant or just stupid?
Dude.. pay me my money.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow a GB fan gloating, thought you were classy
Who's gloating...just pointing out that Great Dayne is a moron...and Cousin's isn't all that

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just looked at this thread and I seriously don't understand the hate. Cousins had fantastic stats for the second half of the season. Why is it unreasonable to say that if he continues those performances he would be considered for MVP? I agree. If he continues next season like this season I donlt think it is unreasonable that he could be n the conversation