• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kiffin suing Alabama?

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TUSCALOOSA, AL — Lane Kiffin has been relieved of his duties as Alabama’s offensive coordinator before next week’s national championship game, but Kiffin reportedly won’t go without out a fight. According to several sources, Kiffin plans to sue Alabama and head coach Nick Saban to prevent them from using “all of my good plays.”

“I’ve got a lot of good plays and I put them in the playbook,” Kiffin wrote in an e-mail to Saban, Alabama athletics director Bill Battle and other staffers. “You can’t use them without me or that’s intellectual property theft. My wife’s cousin is a lawyer and I’m going to SUE YOUR ASSES.”

“I made up a lot of good plays, both runs and passes and a lot of them go for a whole bunch of yards if you do them right,” the e-mail continued. “I was going to use them at my new job at Atlantic Florida or whatever and blow everyone away and then takeover the Patriots when Belichick retires. If you use my plays it is STEALING which is a FELONY CRIME. You have been warned!”

Sources say Saban immediately crumpled up a copy of the e-mail that was printed for him by his secretary, saying: “Stupid dipshit. Playbooks are team property. We’ll crush him.”

Nearby, Kiffin was banging on the front door of the football facility and yelling: “Let me in! You’ve got my playbook! Thieves!” But no one let him into the building and he could not gain access himself because his swipe card was taken upon his dismissal. “I should have made a copy of those plays,” Kiffin was heard mumbling to himself after he gave up banging on the glass and walked back to his idling Camaro.

Later, back at his home, Kiffin received a delivery at his front door of an envelope labeled YOUR PLAYS. Inside he found a piece of paper with a poop emoji printed on it.

Reactions: TJL

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TUSCALOOSA, AL — Lane Kiffin has been relieved of his duties as Alabama’s offensive coordinator before next week’s national championship game, but Kiffin reportedly won’t go without out a fight. According to several sources, Kiffin plans to sue Alabama and head coach Nick Saban to prevent them from using “all of my good plays.”

“I’ve got a lot of good plays and I put them in the playbook,” Kiffin wrote in an e-mail to Saban, Alabama athletics director Bill Battle and other staffers. “You can’t use them without me or that’s intellectual property theft. My wife’s cousin is a lawyer and I’m going to SUE YOUR ASSES.”

“I made up a lot of good plays, both runs and passes and a lot of them go for a whole bunch of yards if you do them right,” the e-mail continued. “I was going to use them at my new job at Atlantic Florida or whatever and blow everyone away and then takeover the Patriots when Belichick retires. If you use my plays it is STEALING which is a FELONY CRIME. You have been warned!”

Sources say Saban immediately crumpled up a copy of the e-mail that was printed for him by his secretary, saying: “Stupid dipshit. Playbooks are team property. We’ll crush him.”

Nearby, Kiffin was banging on the front door of the football facility and yelling: “Let me in! You’ve got my playbook! Thieves!” But no one let him into the building and he could not gain access himself because his swipe card was taken upon his dismissal. “I should have made a copy of those plays,” Kiffin was heard mumbling to himself after he gave up banging on the glass and walked back to his idling Camaro.

Later, back at his home, Kiffin received a delivery at his front door of an envelope labeled YOUR PLAYS. Inside he found a piece of paper with a poop emoji printed on it.
Kiffin's playbook has more than just bubble screens?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am shocked no one has posted this yet!

v1.bTsxMTM3MjM3MTtqOzE3Mjc2OzEyMDA7MTUwMDsyMDAw

You fuckers need to step your game up!

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiffin's playbook has more than just bubble screens?
Yeah. But he's got all kinds of bubble screens. Bubbles screens to the left, bubble screens to the right, called bubble screens where Saban gives you the "death stare" and you know you better hand the football off to one of your beasts at running back. Heck theres even bubble screens you call when they run a HB counter and you get left at the stadium waiting on for a bus.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am shocked no one has posted this yet!

v1.bTsxMTM3MjM3MTtqOzE3Mjc2OzEyMDA7MTUwMDsyMDAw

You fuckers need to step your game up!

That is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out objection.

Overruled.
:hellno:

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And along the My Cousin Vinny line, comes Saban's response.

Hey, Lane, you're in Ala-fuckin'-bama. You come from California. You killed a good ol' offense. There is no way this is not going to trial!

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he runs "his plays" at Florida Atlantic and they don't do shit, the judge will throw out the case.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"ITS NOT THE ALIGNMENT, IT'S THE ALIGNEE'S"

Signed,
Barry Switzer

Maize N Blue

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Nick Saban with a passion! I hope this move comes back to bite him, his coaches, and all the redneck Alabama fans in the ass!

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Nick Saban with a passion! I hope this move comes back to bite him, his coaches, and all the redneck Alabama fans in the ass!

ooh you are a smooth talker. You are... you are!

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ the ppl getting rustled by an Adam Sandler flick

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ the ppl getting rustled by an Adam Sandler flick

Honestly, I figured maize was going along with the joke.

Now I think he actually believed the whole story.
:dhd:

Or, he hates the movie???

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I figured maize was going along with the joke.

Now I think he actually believed the whole story.
:dhd:

Or, he hates the movie???

He's a Michigan and Auburn fan and you think he understood things?

You high or something?