• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin White

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super-excited to see what this kid can do. I see no reason why he can't put up Amari Cooper-type numbers.

I expect him and AJ to give D-coordinators nightmares all season. Health, as is most the time, will be the key.

I see a big year for Cutty. I like the Bears' chances. Call me an optimist.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super-excited to see what this kid can do. I see no reason why he can't put up Amari Cooper-type numbers.

I expect him and AJ to give D-coordinators nightmares all season. Health, as is most the time, will be the key.

I see a big year for Cutty. I like the Bears' chances. Call me an optimist.
I hope he's as fast as advertised. If the surgery he had slows him down at all, he becomes very average in the NFL. If he is as fast as before the surgery, I see him catching a lot of screen passes for big gains.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a run oriented offense. I hope White can run block. Marshal was a stud run blocking WR. I hope KW can be too. With AJ and White on the outside as legit threats it should help the up the middle run game Fox will employ. I'm not sure what to expect from our pass attack, we have the talent to be real good. But will Fox open it up? Me I don't think he will. He is old school football.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a run oriented offense. I hope White can run block. Marshal was a stud run blocking WR. I hope KW can be too. With AJ and White on the outside as legit threats it should help the up the middle run game Fox will employ. I'm not sure what to expect from our pass attack, we have the talent to be real good. But will Fox open it up? Me I don't think he will. He is old school football.

I hope the Bears play complimentary football. 50/50

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For reals tho...if KW lives up to the billing, they could be one of the better WR duos in the league. :hope:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw in a healthy Royal, and they could be downright scary.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Wilson and expected him to break out already we'll, I'll give him one more year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Bears play complimentary football. 50/50
Ya me too. But Fox has always been a run first guy and all about controlling the clock and playing def. So while I agree that we have the talent to be a high powered offense, I see Fox holding it back to a safer level.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stole this guy off waivers in my 14 man keeper league late last year. Hoping for a HUGE steal.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya me too. But Fox has always been a run first guy and all about controlling the clock and playing def. So while I agree that we have the talent to be a high powered offense, I see Fox holding it back to a safer level.

I think Fox is a smart enough veteran coach, that he will play-call to his strengths and the respective situation. Yes, I think smash-mouth football is what he's after, but that doesn't mean that somehow the passing game will suffer, and/or be a weakness.

I expect this team to be built at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Opposing your will on the other team is the ultimate goal, regardless of schemes. Win at the line, and chances are you will find success. But don't expect him to run this Offense like it were Trent Dilfer or Rex Grossman at the helm...I think Cutler gets waaaay more shit than he deserves. Barring injuries, I expect this team to take a big step this year. I think they still may be a year away, but they should be much-improved this year. And yes, I think Cutler can get it done.

Xulu Bak

Hoopla Cash
$ 148.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stole this guy off waivers in my 14 man keeper league late last year. Hoping for a HUGE steal.

I drafted him, before the extent of his injury was known, in one of my dynasty leagues. Also drafted Tevin Coleman, Phillip Dorsett, and Thomas Rawls. Anyone notice a theme?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drafted him, before the extent of his injury was known, in one of my dynasty leagues. Also drafted Tevin Coleman, Phillip Dorsett, and Thomas Rawls. Anyone notice a theme?
Yeah, the theme is nobody cares and you talk to much about your fantasy football team.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Cutler still the QB?

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Cutler still the QB?
I really don't want to start anything with this...but just can't let it pass... (it's the off season so not much going on)
Is Cutler still the QB? Really? That's a question? DJ... I can see that you're a LA/Raiders/UCLA fan and thus probably not at all much in the know with all that has gone on with Jay and Chicago Fans. And it's not you I'm frustrated with- you simply asked a question.
It's frustrating that it's a question at all, that as an outsider you simply don't know how GOOD Jay has actually been. You may have seen the googled "smokin jay" memes or "good Jay/Bad Jay" charts, the flashed "jerkface" on the sidelines... or ESPN highlight of the ONE pick he threw in that game that week, but not the 10+ other throws that were insanely on point. What you don't see is the good he does, the improvements he's made, the maturity he's shown, the game winning drives and/or leader he's grown into.
To answer your question. Yes...yes he is. The Starting Quarterback of the Chicago Bears.
I don't fault your question... there are even still plenty of Bears fans that wish that weren't the case... (IMO they are idiots and fools)
Now back to your regular scheduled off season of draft & mini camp discussions.

I can't wait for Kevin White to be on the field. I'm hopeful that he's everything we want in a #7 pick. GO BEARS!

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't want to start anything with this...but just can't let it pass... (it's the off season so not much going on)
Is Cutler still the QB? Really? That's a question? DJ... I can see that you're a LA/Raiders/UCLA fan and thus probably not at all much in the know with all that has gone on with Jay and Chicago Fans. And it's not you I'm frustrated with- you simply asked a question.
It's frustrating that it's a question at all, that as an outsider you simply don't know how GOOD Jay has actually been. You may have seen the googled "smokin jay" memes or "good Jay/Bad Jay" charts, the flashed "jerkface" on the sidelines... or ESPN highlight of the ONE pick he threw in that game that week, but not the 10+ other throws that were insanely on point. What you don't see is the good he does, the improvements he's made, the maturity he's shown, the game winning drives and/or leader he's grown into.
To answer your question. Yes...yes he is. The Starting Quarterback of the Chicago Bears.
I don't fault your question... there are even still plenty of Bears fans that wish that weren't the case... (IMO they are idiots and fools)
Now back to your regular scheduled off season of draft & mini camp discussions.

I can't wait for Kevin White to be on the field. I'm hopeful that he's everything we want in a #7 pick. GO BEARS!

It was an honest question.....I know the Bears fans on here were frustrated with him last season and I didn't get a chance to follow the draft. Not sure what they did to address needs.....and even if he is a solid QB in your opinion he's not getting any younger.

Ask around tHoop......I'm not here to start shit. Relax.....It's Saturday, hopefully you don't have to work today.....I don't.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what being an LA/Raiders fan has to do with anything. First and foremost I'm a football fan. If the Raiders folded I wouldn't stop watching football.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an honest question.....I know the Bears fans on here were frustrated with him last season and I didn't get a chance to follow the draft. Not sure what they did to address needs.....and even if he is a solid QB in your opinion he's not getting any younger.

Ask around tHoop......I'm not here to start shit. Relax.....It's Saturday, hopefully you don't have to work today.....I don't.
No worries... no the Bears didn't draft a QB. (which tells me that they are A. Happy with Jay & B. Didn't think this was the draft to find the next QB.)
I don't think Jay is old at all... he's only 32. <This is a semi-contested idea on the Bears board.