• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin White?

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read up on it more and it sounds like a number of teams picking in the teens need wideouts, so unless he runs a 4.65 or something he should be gone before our pick.

I am worried about this offseason free agency. Basically, they need to re-sign Maclin and Graham. If they do that, and add a decent veteran secondary player to replace Fletcher, as well as a better backup ILB and OG, I think we'll be in pretty decent shape. But Maclin and Graham are going to take substantial money. One may get a better offer and go.
Graham's gone dude, he wants to start at 4-3 DE he knows he is a double digit sack guy and wants to get paid as such.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham's gone dude, he wants to start at 4-3 DE he knows he is a double digit sack guy and wants to get paid as such.

Its an either or on Cole and Graham. Graham could stay IF they offered starters time. But you would think if they thought that much of him (or so little of Cole), they would have increased Graham's time down the stretch last year.

Logically, it makes sense to go with the younger guy. Signing Worilds may also be in play and let them both go.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what I have read, I think there is a chance they re-sign Graham. But if not, then they will need to add a OLB. What I think they need to do is make Graham the starter opposite of Barwin, and re-structure Cole and make him a rotational guy. Cole supposedly said he was open to that.