• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Kentucky vs. Florida

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let tOSU drop another one and Meyer might be back knocking at Florida's door.

tumblr_n917d2kQOO1sh43kgo1_500.gif

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me that the penalty BS was bad officiating? Because it DAMN sure looked like it in the stadium!!

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sleep it off Lady........ at least the Gators didn’t lose.

GO GATORS COME ON GATORS GET UP AND GO!!

Please tell me about this! #! I had to endure triple overtime with a young woman beside me who probably has no bleeping clue that her pits stank so bad the guys sitting next to us finally left..

As a beautiful, accomplisgh Southern Woman, you should have quietly explained toher that deoderant is neccesary for Sotuhern Florida Belles, even if Noles don't need it :nod:

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me that the penalty BS was bad officiating? Because it DAMN sure looked like it in the stadium!!

A lot of it seemed to go against us way too much. Too many PI calls against us that really weren’t. Then the no-call where our guy got speared right in front of the official. That’s an automatic ejection along with the penalty yet he didn’t throw it. Horrible no-call. Maybe the worst I’ve seen in decades. It wasn’t just you.....

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt think the officiating was one sided. the no call was bad but we may have gotten that back on a punt in the 2nd half. i didnt rewind to check for sure. driskell sucks, cb's are questionable, and muschamp cant win enough to save his job.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO GATORS COME ON GATORS GET UP AND GO!!

As a beautiful, accomplisgh Southern Woman, you should have quietly explained toher that deoderant is neccesary for Sotuhern Florida Belles, even if Noles don't need it :nod:
I did try but they left and then came back:gaah:

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt think the officiating was one sided. the no call was bad but we may have gotten that back on a punt in the 2nd half. i didnt rewind to check for sure. driskell sucks, cb's are questionable, and muschamp cant win enough to save his job.

Too bad Muschamp was allowed to stay. In order for Florida to become a National power, that guy needs to go. I say pay him off and send him on his way.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey swampy, tyler murphy beat a top ten team....that is all. :suds:

Tyler Murphy = Winner. I could see that from the first time he took a snap last year. The kid has what it takes, yet somehow Douchechamp couldn’t see that and persuade the kid to stay and seriously compete for the starting job at UF this year. Instead we’re back to our little special-ed QB running backwards and throwing interceptions as a Junior...........

Too bad Muschamp was allowed to stay. In order for Florida to become a National power, that guy needs to go. I say pay him off and send him on his way.

Jeff Driskel and Will Muschamp = LOSERS! We will fail in another dismal year under these two. They both need to go, and go quick. Nothing socially redeeming about either.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with some of you fellow Gators fans about Muschamp. His act is getting old. Murphy can run. That is all so people need to calm down about Murphy. B.C. beat U.S.C. not just Murphy. Teams win games not just QB's. Florida's CB's are just fine and they have one of the best in Hargreaves. The safties and LB's in coverage were the issues on defense that have to be addressed. Just saying.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with some of you fellow Gators fans about Muschamp. His act is getting old. Murphy can run. That is all so people need to calm down about Murphy. B.C. beat U.S.C. not just Murphy. Teams win games not just QB's. Florida's CB's are just fine and they have one of the best in Hargreaves. The safties and LB's in coverage were the issues on defense that have to be addressed. Just saying.

Murphy makes better decisions as a QB than Driskel does. That’s why I wish he was at UF.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you are absolutely correct about our safeties. Horrible play. CBs were tight.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driskel might make a good Pro Quarterback, but Florida needs to play the spread offense to take advantage of our speed. Driskel is just not that guy.