• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kelly Olynyk gets 50 million from Miami

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it was Olynyks 15 points and three rebounds. Not Marcus Smart scoring 27 points and hitting seven 3-pointers.

Or Bradley scoring 20.
Or Crowder getting 14 and 11.

Olynyk was literally the Celtics 5th best player that night.
Lol.

You could argue game 7 vs. the Wiz.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get it Boston

He's no longer on the team, so now he's a useless bag of suck

We know how you guys operate

Back up your statement then. Instead of taking another cheap shot. Back up your statement. Why do you feel that a guy who scored 15 points and three rebounds was the most important player on the team that night?

Can you back it up? Or you just talking completely out of your ass yet again?

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get it Boston

He's no longer on the team, so now he's a useless bag of suck

We know how you guys operate
Piss off.

I've been telling Miami fans they'll be pleasantly surprised, as have most of us.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.

You could argue game 7 vs. the Wiz.

Totally. Everybody has been calling game 7 "The Kelly Olynyk game."

But Joe Basketball over here is talking about a different game in a different series.

It's a recurring theme with him. Every time I seem to see him chiming in about something he's completely screwing up who won or lost a game what the stats numbers were and what happened in the game. It happens with this guy all the time.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back up your statement then. Instead of taking another cheap shot. Back up your statement. Why do you feel that a guy who scored 15 points and three rebounds was the most important player on the team that night?

Can you back it up? Or you just talking completely out of your ass yet again?

Congratulations

You opened up the boxscore from the Cleveland game, and pasted all the numbers from that day

Im very proud of you

Olynyk was huge in that game and a Game 7 vs the Wizards

Thats really the point, im sure everyone else got it

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it isn't. Not many 7 footers have the coordination and skills that Kelly Olynyk has.

We're not far apart on these points. I'd add that Olynyk passes well and is a decent team defender.

Yes he's definitely talented offensively. He's a good finisher near the rim, he runs the floor well, he's a good passer and he can score from anywhere.

But he is a seven footer in name only. He plays about six foot eight

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally. Everybody has been calling game 7 "The Kelly Olynyk game."

But Joe Basketball over here is talking about a different game in a different series.

It's a recurring theme with him. Every time I seem to see him chiming in about something he's completely screwing up who won or lost a game what the stats numbers were and what happened in the game. It happens with this guy all the time.

My point is always dead on

The very minute details may be off, cause unlike you, I dont open up 9 windows of data just in order to prove other people wrong

Point is always DEAD ON

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations

You opened up the boxscore from the Cleveland game, and pasted all the numbers from that day

Im very proud of you

Olynyk was huge in that game and a Game 7 vs the Wizards

Thats really the point, im sure everyone else got it

I don't have to open up anything. Anybody who watched the game knows that Marcus Smart was the hero that night and Avery Bradley was his wingman.

Don't get mad at me because you insist on talking out of your ass. It doesn't make me a bad person because I remember what happened in a game a month ago.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Piss off.

I've been telling Miami fans they'll be pleasantly surprised, as have most of us.

Youre like a unicorn in Boston, not backing that bus over a former player

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have to open up anything. Anybody who watched the game knows that Marcus Smart was the hero that night and Avery Bradley was his wingman.

Don't get mad at me because you insist on talking out of your ass. It doesn't make me a bad person because I remember what happened in a game a month ago.

Yes, we believe that you had all of those stats recorded to memory

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it was Olynyks 15 points and three rebounds. Not Marcus Smart scoring 27 points and hitting seven 3-pointers.

Or Bradley scoring 20.
Or Crowder getting 14 and 11.

Olynyk was literally the Celtics 5th best player that night.

LMAO

Recorded to memory

What a Grade A

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is always dead on

The very minute details may be off, cause unlike you, I dont open up 9 windows of data just in order to prove other people wrong

Point is always DEAD ON

Yes the point that is dead on? Is that you were completely wrong about the one win against the Cavaliers and you are too pigheaded to just acknowledge it.

It's easier for you to take Jabs at other people then just get your facts right in the first place.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the point that is dead on? Is that you were completely wrong about the one win against the Cavaliers and you are too pigheaded to just acknowledge it.

It's easier for you to take Jabs at other people then just get your facts right in the first place.

Dead On

Olynyk played great in the Cleveland game

That was the point

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

Recorded to memory

What a Grade A

Where is that dude who was constantly apologizing to you around here every day? Saying about how he's known you forever?

Once again it appears that you need his assistance.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avery Bradley traded to the Pistons

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is that dude who was constantly apologizing to you around here every day? Saying about how he's known you forever?

Once again it appears that you need his assistance.

I cant seem to grasp why that is, you consistently are the one guy that doesnt seem to get the larger point that im making

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dead On

Olynyk played great in the Cleveland game

That was the point

I remember a month ago when you made it your life's work to crap on every contribution that any teammate of LeBron James ever made to a win in the history of their franchise. Now Kelly Olynyk goes for 15 and 3 and you call it great.

Youre a funny guy.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant seem to grasp why that is, you consistently are the one guy that doesnt seem to get the larger point that im making

Yes what is that one point? That a thread full of Celtics fans are all talking nicely about him? Including myself? Somehow that means nothing because I pointed out that it's ridiculous for you to say that he was the best player in that Cleveland win? What is your point? Where are all these Boston fans who are pissing on him as you put it? Why can't you just admit you were wrong and move on?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember a month ago when you made it your life's work to crap on every contribution that any teammate of LeBron James ever made to a win in the history of their franchise. Now Kelly Olynyk goes for 15 and 3 and you call it great.

Youre a funny guy.

Last time I heard from you, you were telling us how much Lebron James sucks, and how Gary Sanchez' ceiling was Miguel Montero

Follow me around, Im here to help you