• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kelly Olynyk gets 50 million from Miami

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes what is that one point? That a thread full of Celtics fans are all talking nicely about him? Including myself? Somehow that means nothing because I pointed out that it's ridiculous for you to say that he was the best player in that Cleveland win? What is your point? Where are all these Boston fans who are pissing on him as you put it? Why can't you just admit you were wrong and move on?

Youre pissing on him Snoog, YOU, its what YOU do....Dont lump yourself with the more knowledgeable Bawstonians in here

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre pissing on him Snoog, YOU, its what YOU do....Dont lump yourself with the more knowledgeable Bawstonians in here

Oh good. Another poster who thinks I'm an alt.

Whatever you need to do, if admitting you were wrong is that painful for you.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations
You opened up the boxscore from the Cleveland game, and pasted all the numbers from that day
Im very proud of you
Olynyk was huge in that game and a Game 7 vs the Wizards
Thats really the point, im sure everyone else got it

He probably made an extra $10M because of those two games. I'm thinking Miami will regret a couple of their recent FA signs in a year or two.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes what is that one point? That a thread full of Celtics fans are all talking nicely about him? Including myself? Somehow that means nothing because I pointed out that it's ridiculous for you to say that he was the best player in that Cleveland win? What is your point? Where are all these Boston fans who are pissing on him as you put it? Why can't you just admit you were wrong and move on?
wait, snoog?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an update, Kelly Olynyk been AMAZING for Miami this season.