• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KD has 40...

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant misses 20 shots, including 3-13 from 3pt land...OKC loses for the 3rd time in 5 games...some people will try to praise this performance...TDK being one of those desperate people...lol

Just imagine if Durant had Not 1, Not 2, but three... count 'em 3 future HOF teammates playing alongside him.

WoW... !!!

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0 Help? LOL troll, you and I and everybody else should know that OKC has a sick team with a very solid bench. Also Westbrook is probably a top 7-10 in the league when healthy.

Reread it, he said that Westbrook will be as good as Wade ever was while LBJ was in Miami.

I would be surprised if Bosh does not go to the HoF.

What every one should really be taking from all of this is that Rings are the laziest most overrated way to judge a player's worth in the GOAT discussion and the greatest team ever constructed was the 03-04 Pistons with 0 HoFer's and Ben Wallace as their only allstar.

Westbrook played last night...??

And let's get this FACT straight: Westbrook is a side-kick... a second-fiddle... a #2 man. Wade is a proven franchise superstar who willingly sacrificed his stats AND status as the #1 guy when James and Bosh came to Miami; HOWEVER that doesn't make him any less of a player.

Let us please not insult Wade by putting him on the same level as an inconsistent chucker like Westbrook, for it makes you guys look foolish (even though we all know your agenda here is to diminish the talent LeEasyWayOut plays alongside).

As for Bosh... no one is talking about his place on the all-time list; however with his career numbers and rings he'd be a lock for the HOF if he retired tomorrow.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you are so coherent in those brief fleeting moments that are all too far and in between, but now I am having a hard time understanding what you are attempting to argue?

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Presti's biggest mistake. Choosing Ibaka over Harden.:noidea:

One of the dumbest decisions in NBA HISTORY!!!!! Imagine Westbrook, Durant, Harden in 2013(prime years) That's the best team in the league right there.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody can score, give me defensive rebounding players all day...it may not look pretty but they will be a true contender and 1 or 2 bench scorers away from Finals favorites aka the Pacers.

Sorry, players who rebound and block shots are a dime a dozen. Theo Ratliff, Marcus Camby and others come to mind. Ibaka is a mediocre player at best who can be easily replaced. Harden is superstar caliber player with elite offensive skills. Players like that don't come along very often.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is currently averaging 20-5-5 54% 39% 3 point shooting 73% free throw shooting this season.

That's better than any season Westbrook has had in his career especially in terms of efficiency.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the dumbest decisions in NBA HISTORY!!!!! Imagine Westbrook, Durant, Harden in 2013(prime years) That's the best team in the league right there.

Have to respectfully disagree there.

My native city's Thunder couldn't have kept both Harden and and Ibaka.

Maybe if they'd traded Westbrook for some draft choices... I wish there was some way an ordinary fan could
find out if they even tried to do that.

What's done is done, however. And if they had traded Westbrook they might not have the very promising Adams now. That kid's a comer, IMO.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, players who rebound and block shots are a dime a dozen. Theo Ratliff, Marcus Camby and others come to mind. Ibaka is a mediocre player at best who can be easily replaced. Harden is superstar caliber player with elite offensive skills. Players like that don't come along very often.

Rebounders are NOT dime a dozen!

What they specialize in may not get very much publicity, but it's far from easy! And getting rebounds when there are more opposing players near you than teammates is harder than swishing from downtown!

Outside shooters who are scared of going into the paint ARE dime a dozen!

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What they specialize in may not get very much publicity, but it's far from easy! And getting rebounds when there are more opposing players near you than teammates is harder than swishing from downtown!

So Theo Ratliff is better than James Harden?

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Theo Ratliff is better than James Harden?

Where'd you get the idea Harden is afraid to go into the paint?

If he was I wouldn't have liked him so much when he was with my native city's Thunder.

Brian Scalabrine, who I'm surprised is still in the league, was absolutely terrified of going into the paint
when he was with my Celtics. In 40 years of following that team I can't think of any Celtic his height who was easier to block out than ScalaSTIFFne!

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where'd you get the idea Harden is afraid to go into the paint?

If he was I wouldn't have liked him so much when he was with my native city's Thunder.

Brian Scalabrine, who I'm surprised is still in the league, was absolutely terrified of going into the paint
when he was with my Celtics. In 40 years of following that team I can't think of any Celtic his height who was easier to block out than ScalaSTIFFne!

So what point are you trying to make? My point is Harden>>>>>>>>>Ibaka.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rebounders may not be a dime a dozen but you can teach it. You cant teach being a scorer. Rebounds are important but one dimensional players really hurt your team like Ibaka does in the post season. He has no inside game to be that big. OKC is also one of those teams that will not be able to beat the Heat if they make it to the Finals for that very reason.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can all agree that solid 2 way players are very important. Too much of either side you get the Knicks or Pacers. With both D and scoring you get OKC, MIA, SA, GSW...3 of those teams are responsible for 5 of the last 6 Finals slots and OKC only missed last year because of an injury.

That being said, D will get you much farther in the playoffs than only O because once again, anybody can score something, not every body is even willing to play D.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what point are you trying to make? My point is Harden>>>>>>>>>Ibaka.

It appears I missed your point.

What I was trying to say is that Harden and Ibaka are complimentary players, each good at something the other isn't as good at And also that I like both of them better than Westwood.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. Yes Ibaka is a solid post defender, but he can't impact a game like Harden can.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What I was trying to say is that Harden and Ibaka are complimentary players, each good at something the other isn't as good at And also that I like both of them better than Westwood.

Ibaka yes, Harden (the best SG in the NBA) a complimentary player?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Westbrook is a great 2 way player, I wish he was a 2 guard or was more pass first but I would take him out of the 3.