• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KD has 40...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 6 minutes left on 31 shots and his team is losing by 12 t utah.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ibaka playing zero minutes so far has to have something to do with that.

I-Block-A is still under-rated by most NBA fans.

And Utah wouldn't be shooting anywhere near as high as they are if Ibaka had played his usual minutes. Is he out withan injury I haven't heard about?

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ibaka playing zero minutes so far has to have something to do with that.

I-Block-A is still under-rated by most NBA fans.

And Utah wouldn't be shooting anywhere near as high as they are if Ibaka had played his usual minutes. Is he out withan injury I haven't heard about?

hes out with flu symptoms.

but really who is Durant gonna pass too reggie Jackson? sefolosha?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Kobe like night for Durant.

14-34 for 48 points

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes out with flu symptoms.

but really who is Durant gonna pass too reggie Jackson? sefolosha?

hmm... yea sort of like what lebron did for the majority of his time in cleveland. must really suck huh?

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
48-7-5-4-2... MVP Durant does it all but gets zero help from his teammates. Imagine if this guy was playing alongside three -3- other future HOFERS, eh?

Daaaamn...

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
48-7-5-4-2... MVP Durant does it all but gets zero help from his teammates. Imagine if this guy was playing alongside three -3- other future HOFERS, eh?

Daaaamn...

bosh won't sniff the hall of fame.

westbrook in his prime will be as good as dwade ever was since lebron got there.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm... yea sort of like what lebron did for the majority of his time in cleveland. must really suck huh?

Jackson's better most games than the box score says he has been this game.

Jeremy Lamb has looked decent too.

Steven Adams only having 12 minutes so far isn't helping my native city's team any. Though he could be having the bad game rookies do have on occasion.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

westbrook in his prime will be as good as dwade ever was since lebron got there.

Bosh is an 8-time All Star averaging 19 / 9 / 50% for his career with two -2- Championships. He's a lock for the HOF, no question about it.

Westbrook as good as absolute-best Wade???

Hahahaha... you must be smokin' some good shit man.

lol

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hall of fame or not bosh is still light years better than ibaka...ibaka is good on wide open shots but you cant feed him ball in post and ask him to score consistently. nice attempt to downplay all the help LeBron has tho

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hall of fame or not bosh is still light years better than ibaka...ibaka is good on wide open shots but you cant feed him ball in post and ask him to score consistently. nice attempt to downplay all the help LeBron has tho

Funny how "LeBron fans" (turned Heat fans by default) conveniently forget that Bosh averaged 23 / 10 a game for 5 seasons as the #1 guy in Toronto, prior to teaming with James / Wade.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how "LeBron fans" (turned Heat fans by default) conveniently forget that Bosh averaged 23 / 10 a game for 5 seasons as the #1 guy in Toronto, prior to teaming with James / Wade.

Doesn't mean he is a HOF. Amare avg the same thing if not better while in Phoenix.....Is he some HOF.

Gotta love when people blame LBJ for Bosh rebounding numbers dropping since he came here

vegasfraud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant misses 20 shots, including 3-13 from 3pt land...OKC loses for the 3rd time in 5 games...some people will try to praise this performance...TDK being one of those desperate people...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Daaaamn...

0 Help? LOL troll, you and I and everybody else should know that OKC has a sick team with a very solid bench. Also Westbrook is probably a top 7-10 in the league when healthy.

Westbrook as good as absolute-best Wade???

Hahahaha... you must be smokin' some good shit man.

lol

Reread it, he said that Westbrook will be as good as Wade ever was while LBJ was in Miami.

I would be surprised if Bosh does not go to the HoF.

What every one should really be taking from all of this is that Rings are the laziest most overrated way to judge a player's worth in the GOAT discussion and the greatest team ever constructed was the 03-04 Pistons with 0 HoFer's and Ben Wallace as their only allstar.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Presti's biggest mistake. Choosing Ibaka over Harden.:noidea:

Ibaka's boardwork more than makes up for his offensive problems. Plus his offense is better than it used to be,

Why is it rebounders seldom get the respect I think they deserve?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ibaka's boardwork more than makes up for his offensive problems. Plus his offense is better than it used to be,

Why is it rebounders seldom get the respect I think they deserve?

Anybody can score, give me defensive rebounding players all day...it may not look pretty but they will be a true contender and 1 or 2 bench scorers away from Finals favorites aka the Pacers.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody can score, give me defensive rebounding players all day...it may not look pretty but they will be a true contender and 1 or 2 bench scorers away from Finals favorites aka the Pacers.

That's a bit of an exaggeration but scorers get more credit and publicity than they deserve. I've thought that since I moved to Boston and started following the Celtics. I was a big fan of Paul Silas in those days. That guy got bunches of traffic rebounds every game!

Don "Duck" Chaney wasn't anything special rebounder but WAS a shut-down defender of opposition big guards. He was another favorite of mine.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't mean he is a HOF. Amare avg the same thing if not better while in Phoenix.....Is he some HOF.

Gotta love when people blame LBJ for Bosh rebounding numbers dropping since he came here

Last I checked Stoudemire didn't own 2 Championships.