• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kawhi wants out of San Antonio

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuzma was a nice player they took - and got great value out of him--- but Kyle Kuzma is not someone anyone gets excited about.

Hes a solid scoring Pf--- those grow on trees. And anyone can get numbers on a bad team playing 31 minutes a night.

dont get me wrong- he is a guy that has some talent- but hes not a deal breaker in any way shape or form from any teams side.

Ingram has the most trade value and he is still an intriguing prospect- but he only has 2 more years before he is an RFA and will be due for a big time payday.

I personally would not value a late lotto pick as much as Ingram or Ball, but I'm not about to crucify you for an opinion.

Kuzma's more of a 2 or 3, he just has the ability to play the 4. Not going to find many guys like Kuzma with an already developed hook shot. He can shoot too, so he's pretty versatile. Just needs to work on his ballhandling and defense.

Ingram made huge strides in his 2nd year. His rookie year he was more complacent and a bit intimidated to drive to the hoop. I actually didn't think much of him last year but this year he was getting to the line and drawing contact. Add that onto his already nice shooting ability and he has a pretty bright future if he can stay healthy. Maybe a KD-lite.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally would not value a late lotto pick as much as Ingram or Ball, but I'm not about to crucify you for an opinion.

Kuzma's more of a 2 or 3, he just has the ability to play the 4. Not going to find many guys like Kuzma with an already developed hook shot. He can shoot too, so he's pretty versatile. Just needs to work on his ballhandling and defense.

Ingram made huge strides in his 2nd year. His rookie year he was more complacent and a bit intimidated to drive to the hoop. I actually didn't think much of him last year but this year he was getting to the line and drawing contact. Add that onto his already nice shooting ability and he has a pretty bright future if he can stay healthy. Maybe a KD-lite.

I mean if they could get Kawhi with that trade. Great! Huge win for Lakers but it wouldn’t be the end of the world I see those two players helping a lot if they were to get PG and Lebron. Obviously, Kawhi puts them over the top. It will be hard getting one player let alone all three. I think their fallback plan would be Cousins and I would only do short term with him. Maybe you just play for another top 10 pick, which I don’t see. I see them being middle of the road, borderline playoffs-out of lottery pick. I think PG is the x-factor, the Lakers get him and it leads to everything

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if they could get Kawhi with that trade. Great! Huge win for Lakers but it wouldn’t be the end of the world I see those two players helping a lot if they were to get PG and Lebron. Obviously, Kawhi puts them over the top. It will be hard getting one player let alone all three. I think their fallback plan would be Cousins and I would only do short term with him. Maybe you just play for another top 10 pick, which I don’t see. I see them being middle of the road, borderline playoffs-out of lottery pick. I think PG is the x-factor, the Lakers get him and it leads to everything

It would pain me to see the roster gutted but you kind of have to for Kawhi. He's just starting to enter his prime and he already has a Finals MVP and 2 DPOY. He is one of the more valuable players in the league.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At what point was he whining? He was telling the truth.

Stop being so butthurt that your team is going to be trash from here on in.

lol @a Cavs fan calling what Pelinka said "whining."

Anybody want to post Dan Gilberts tear soaked letter when Lebron left?

Or how about the one he sent to Stern whining about the CP3 trade and how unfair it was that the Lakers could improve their team while lowering their luxury tax?

Now that was some world class whining.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At what point was he whining? He was telling the truth.

Stop being so butthurt that your team is going to be trash from here on in.

he's just mad because no one's in a rush to help the Cavs outta THEIR shitty cap situation ...

things can go south in Cleveland in a HURRY, and he knows it...:D

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's just mad because no one's in a rush to help the Cavs outta THEIR shitty cap situation ...

things can go south in Cleveland in a HURRY, and he knows it...:D

They are in the cap situation bc they of the players Lebron wanted. It got them to 4 Finals and won one. I will gladly suffer for the next two in a rebuild. It’s better than a 7-8 rebuild paying a guy +30M when he is past his prime and having no chance an earlier rebuild LOL

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you speak Kawhi? Or are you a mute? Lol
No, I don't speak mute.

But, I speak lottery team.

You might be picking up that language in the very near future.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are in the cap situation bc they of the players Lebron wanted. It got them to 4 Finals and won one. I will gladly suffer for the next two in a rebuild. It’s better than a 7-8 rebuild paying a guy +30M when he is past his prime and having no chance an earlier rebuild LOL

Lol, it's adorable you think the cavs are going to rebuild for 'only two years'.

I doubt you see the playoffs for another decade.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you think that means anything at the end of the day? if its even true? thus far he has not had the balls to actually step up and say what he wants.
I think there are folks that might be privy to more information than you or I...

“From what my sources tell me, Kawhi Leonard met with Gregg Popovich face-to-face, looked him dead in his face and told him: ‘I don’t want to be here. I don’t want to be in San Antonio any longer,'” said Smith during Wednesday’s First Take. “He is absolutely, positively going to become a member of the Los Angeles Lakers.”

Smith interjected himself to make a correction mid-speech.

“You know what? Let me take that back, I should tell you L.A. He wants to be in L.A.,” Smith continued. “The likelihood is that it is the Lakers, but Kawhi wants to be in L.A. and he is going to be in L.A. either this season, or after next season, come next summer. He is going to be in L.A., there is no way around that.”

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't need to trade for Leonard all they have to do is wait till next summer and sign them without giving anything up

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you have a point there.

Despite how things end, you won a championship.

So it was totally worth it.

With that being said, I don't think a late 30's LeBron will be washed like a late 30's Paul Pierce.

It's never ideal to pay a older guy max money, for max years....

But, if you had to....LeBron would be the guy you make an exception for.

Cp3 is a whole nother story...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you have a point there.

Despite how things end, you won a championship.

So it was totally worth it.

With that being said, I don't think a late 30's LeBron will be washed like a late 30's Paul Pierce.

It's never ideal to pay a older guy max money, for max years....

But, if you had to....LeBron would be the guy you make an exception for.

Cp3 is a whole nother story...

I wonder what Houston does. There's a lot of pressure to give Chris Paul the max, but with his age and injury history, is it smart to pay him top dollar for five years?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can we please put the LeBron GM stuff to bed already?

David Griffin was on ESPN speaking about the Cavs and their next moves. He went on record saying that they were in a huge financial bind because of his mess, and that LeBron never once demanded specific players. LeBron did demand that every effort be made to put the best roster possible on the court, but LeBron wasn't out there "handpicking" JR Smith and others as the narrative on here always suggests.

Griffin also said that the reason for the mess is that you can't shove your chips to the middle every single year and expect sustainable growth. At some point you too put and start moving backwards. The Cavs have reached that point.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't need to trade for Leonard all they have to do is wait till next summer and sign them without giving anything up
The Spurs are not gonna let him walk with nothing in exchange. They would be insane to do that.