• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kawhi wants out of San Antonio

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very cool I had no idea, when does it go into effect? In CA they voted it in on a Nov 2016 ballot initiative but it didn't kick in until 2018.

According to this Here's where you can legally smoke marijuana in 2018

it was approved but the pot shops have been delayed in opening in MA

It says is it was supposed to happen July 1- but that date wasn't certain. But it also says to start only the medical place will have any in stock. The state Cannabis Control Commission is accepting applications for recreational licenses from April 1. The process takes 90 days.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he doesn't.

Kawhi's already a star in this league and he plays for one of the most desolate markets in the NBA. Him going to Los Angeles or Milwaukee wouldn't change anything in terms of that.

If you're asking for him to be a star off the court, then the same situation applies. The market he's in doesn't determine that, it's his personality, which him being an introvert has already been discussed.

There are plenty of stars in the league, some of which play in small markets like Westbrook, George, Giannis, DeRozan, etc....
He wants a lot more in marketing and experts and those close to him say he wants Los Angeles because it will give him a much bigger name. I'm going by his approach, not the approach of a loser with no money in comparison

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.

Sure, the Lakers are the more popular franchise in LA. If he's on the Lakers, he's referred to as Lebron's side kick.

If he goes to the Clippers, and he has them performing better than the Lakers, then he's not really in Lebron's shadow.
He doesn't want to go to the Clippers and besides that, the Clippers are getting ready to tank

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't want to go to the Clippers

And you know this how?

There has that been a single report out that ever stated Kawhi does not want to be traded to the Clippers. It said he wants to play in LA and last time I checked, the Clippers are still playing in LA.

Quit making BS up

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know this how?

There has that been a single report out that ever stated Kawhi does not want to be traded to the Clippers. It said he wants to play in LA and last time I checked, the Clippers are still playing in LA.

Quit making BS up
All of the reports says he wants to go to the Lakers - There have been reports that he does NOT want to go to the Clippers because he would be dwarfed by the Lakers and LeBron - Besides that - What in the Hell does the Clippers have to offer in Trade? They lost the best player they had - the Lost Chris Paul a year ago or so and Blake Griffin was traded. They don't have shit - and you talking out of your ass if you think Leonard is going to consider the Clippers. They don't have shit so quit trying to pretend like you're smart - You're not

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of us knows where this goes. I am guessing Spurs feel they have more leverage as they get closer to season starts and Kawhi wants/knows he need to show he is healthy again and play somewhere so he makes a compromise or two

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of us knows where this goes. I am guessing Spurs feel they have more leverage as they get closer to season starts and Kawhi wants/knows he need to show he is healthy again and play somewhere so he makes a compromise or two

I maintain he gets traded late August/early September.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I maintain he gets traded late August/early September.

yup. quietly the spurs will chat back and forth with others, and at some point Kawhi pushes it forward too

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where? Are teams really going to give the Spurs what they're asking for, for what is most likely going to be a one year rental?

what the spurs ask for can change, what kawhi wanted too, reality sets in at some point

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where? Are teams really going to give the Spurs what they're asking for, for what is most likely going to be a one year rental?

If we assume that Kawhi will not return, the Spurs will realize that they need the best deal possible come September. What that will be remains to be seen.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's possible for a team to take that gamble as ludicrous as it sounds. Oklahoma gambled and won. An entire year can change. A person's mind a lot and thats the reason it's better to get him now

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants a lot more in marketing and experts and those close to him say he wants Los Angeles because it will give him a much bigger name. I'm going by his approach, not the approach of a loser with no money in comparison

I'm the loser?

Let us not forget the one that said Ingram > Kawhi.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want Irving. He doesn't want to play with LeBron any way

You don't any more then I do about what Butler or Play will do, but I tend to agree likely. Last i heard, he wants to be a Warrior for his entire career, but the Lakers will find someone, so I am keeping my Lakers goggles. It's the Heat goggles I threw into the garbage

I'm very glad. We need to maintain the IQ level of our fanbase. Lord knows you jumping on board would be the equivalent of the Titanic sinking.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am keeping my Lakers goggles. It's the Heat goggles I threw into the garbage

giphy.gif

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very glad. We need to maintain the IQ level of our fanbase. Lord knows you jumping on board would be the equivalent of the Titanic sinking.
Lol you're just bitter because the Lakers has risen back up. By all means though, continue to spin your anti Lakers crap. Next summer will be that much sweeter. Even Jerry West is showing his bitternerness with his stupidity smack.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol you're just bitter because the Lakers has risen back up. By all means though, continue to spin your anti Lakers crap. Next summer will be that much sweeter. Even Jerry West is showing his bitternerness with his stupidity smack.

I will take up a collection and literally pay you to pick another team. How much is it going to cost?

True Nets Fan has a nice ring to it. :nod: