• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ka'Deem Carey's highlight reel is pretty exciting.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think Pac 12 O-player of the year speaks volumes for the kid.W/ Oregon, Stanford, USC, there.
Don't recall seeing him play ( though I probably did). But his Production is off the charts. NFL.com is already calling him 1 of the top 5 steals of the draft.
Read some where he's the best RB coming out.
I love the pick. We needed a BU for Forte.
Fuck the 40 times. Tape shows what you can do.
Again I love the pick. Especially in rd 4.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the pick. Thanks Rich for the vid. That was real game tape and yes they only showed the plays they wanted but I could still see what I needed too. If MF goes down we have a legit HB to bring in. PS. thank you guys that came by to say what you seen, having watched him with your own eyes.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, you guys got a really good pick. Most AZ fans are stunned that he went anything past the 2nd round. I would be only marginally concerned with his character. I'm not going to excuse the incident with his gf back in 2012, but I will say that it was almost 2 years ago, and I think he realizes now that he has a lot to lose. We heard that he ran a slow 40, and that's why he got picked so late. But make no mistake, he is an absolute beast. He has been a pure joy to watch for the last two years. Last year, he added a little Barry Sanders horizontal dimension to his game. Before that, he would just run people over. Obviously, I'm not saying that he is Barry Sanders, but it was something distinct that he added, and helped him extend his runs. But the kid is a monster. You are going to be happy you got him.

I knew he was one of the better backs in the draft, when you consider all phases. Dude is a stud, and durable.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know this is a different league. I dont think a 207 pound back is gonna continue running people over, but I like the mindset so he should still be trying.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know this is a different league. I dont think a 207 pound back is gonna continue running people over, but I like the mindset so he should still be trying.

Well, there is no doubt he was productive in collage, but c'mon, the Bears have had Heisman Trophy winning Running Backs bust as Bears. He can still be a great RB or a decent back up to Forte. As we all know, time will tell.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there is no doubt he was productive in collage, but c'mon, the Bears have had Heisman Trophy winning Running Backs bust as Bears. He can still be a great RB or a decent back up to Forte. As we all know, time will tell.

He'll be Forte II, as long he stays out of trouble.
Great pick by my Bears. Damn, Phil is a genius.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another video of great plays.......They make these all the time.

Ever seen ced benson`s or Rashaan salaam`s videos? I`m sure they didn`t say bust on them either.........

He could be a great player.only time will tell.

And as for a slow 40,thats a big thing at the NFL level.This isn`t college anymore...........

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think anyone said anything but this…

Where is the post that says; "THIS GUY IS GOING TO BE A MONSTER FOR SURE!" from any Bears fan. I don't see one.

Yes, we've had Heisman winning RB's bust… but we've also had no name RB's out of Tulane hit BIG. So, all we can do is speculate, and I like the way he runs. That is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cubzzzfanincali

This guy is going to be a monster for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry)

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya...I was skeptical of the pick vs. need, vs. round/value, but the kid does seem to have something special about him, and seems if nothing else to be a very durable backup and eventual successor to Matt.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dual Greatness: Ka?Deem Carey only player with two of 10 best rushing seasons in Pac-12 history
185+ yard average vs top 25 defenses. 2 time consensus all american (2013,2014) PAC record for most rushing yards in a single season by a sophomore and junior. And if he came back would have had a chance to become the PACs all-time leading rusher.
But what's best about him is he's the ultimate team player. He will do whatever it takes to help win, and that's what made him such a great rb and teammate.
You guys got yourself a special player.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dual Greatness: Ka?Deem Carey only player with two of 10 best rushing seasons in Pac-12 history
185+ yard average vs top 25 defenses. 2 time consensus all american (2013,2014) PAC record for most rushing yards in a single season by a sophomore and junior. And if he came back would have had a chance to become the PACs all-time leading rusher.
But what's best about him is he's the ultimate team player. He will do whatever it takes to help win, and that's what made him such a great rb and teammate.
You guys got yourself a special player.

I think you just became a partial Bears fan too.....

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds: I think I might be a partial Eagles fan too.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds: I think I might be a partial Eagles fan too.

Just think the league will figure out Kelley @ Phil. It usually takes a YR. But it happens.
Just sayin, I wouldn't get on their bandwagon yet.:suds:

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the Nick Foles bandwagon. Once a Wildcat, always a Wildcat.
Bear Down and Bear Down to y'all Bears' fans too. Good luck on the upcoming season.
:suds:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the Nick Foles bandwagon. Once a Wildcat, always a Wildcat.
Bear Down and Bear Down to y'all Bears' fans too. Good luck on the upcoming season.
:suds:

:lol: Yeah, Foles did look pretty good.
He helped destroy my Bears. And our season.
Good luck to you all:suds:

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I like the Carey pick, I still say dont sleep on Michael Ford.