• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ka'deem Carey AKA Captain All-America

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think he has the chance to be a future College Football HOF?

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys need to just calm down a little on Ka'deem.. Good player, but not even a first rounder.. Maybe not even a second.. No east coast bias in the draft.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys need to just calm down a little on Ka'deem.. Good player, but not even a first rounder.. Maybe not even a second.. No east coast bias in the draft.

Better than anyone on ASU. I love how ASU fans hate on KaDeem every chance they get. They wish they had him so bad. Too bad he's a Tucson product that stayed in Tucson.

ASWho?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time an ASU player was a back to back all american?

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard he can either be a first or second rounder. Depends on what you hear or look at. Best runing back in the country and he's proven it. I think if he comes back and has a repeat season he'll definitley be a CFHOF.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he stays his senior year. Has a chance to be an ALL TIME GREAT in CFB.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good players don't become back to back consesus all americans, conference offnsive player of the year, own rushing titles, and have a chance to become the PACs all time leading rusher. Only great players do. Maybe to you that's only good.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who, if you're just here to troll and not gonna provide anything constructive then GTFOH. And why should we calm down on Kadeem? Don't you think he's deserving of some recognition? Especially from his own fans? Get outta here man. And as far as the draft goes, is he a first or second round prospect? Who knows! As good as he is the fact is, running backs don't get drafted as high anymore as they once did. That doesn't mean he's not good enough to get drafted early on, it just means that NFL teams typically place more emphasis on other types of players that wil return them more value over the long run, such as O Linemen. Quit hating on Kadeem.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Combine Carey and a decent QB with our WR's back next season and we could be a very good team.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Carey is 30/70 on coming back.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Carey is 30/70 on coming back.

I think he's just waiting to see what his realistic draft position is. I know he submitted his paperwork recently and is now in waiting mode. If he doesn't like his positioning than he's definitely coming back. He's mentioned how good our team can be next year and it sounds like he wouldn't mind being a part of it. That coupled with his motivation to prove the critics wrong may result in his return. I just want him to do what's best for him.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were him I would stay another year and try to improve my stock. Not sure why his stock is so low to begin with.

He is the first or second ranked RB in most mock drafts, but expected to be late first or early-mid second if he comes out this year.... but... that is not a knock on Ka'Deem as much as simply the state of the NFL. It has become such a pass-first league that the importance of quality Running Backs is severely lessened.

NFL GMs are never going to draft Running Backs high again, unless the rules change... again. They are not featured anymore and you can get a back in the 3rd-5th rounds who can be your starter for years.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's just waiting to see what his realistic draft position is. I know he submitted his paperwork recently and is now in waiting mode. If he doesn't like his positioning than he's definitely coming back. He's mentioned how good our team can be next year and it sounds like he wouldn't mind being a part of it. That coupled with his motivation to prove the critics wrong may result in his return. I just want him to do what's best for him.

His mom wants him to return as well. But I agree with him on whatever he chooses.:agree:

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good players don't become back to back consesus all americans, conference offnsive player of the year, own rushing titles, and have a chance to become the PACs all time leading rusher. Only great players do. Maybe to you that's only good.

Better than Reggie Bush? Marshawn Lynch? Steven Jackson? OJ Simpson? Marcus Allen? Charles White?

He's yet to be proven, "great." You can only call him great when people are talking about him 10, 20, 30 years from now.. Will he be talked about like that? I'm not convinced yet.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than Reggie Bush? Marshawn Lynch? Steven Jackson? OJ Simpson? Marcus Allen? Charles White?

He's yet to be proven, "great." You can only call him great when people are talking about him 10, 20, 30 years from now.. Will he be talked about like that? I'm not convinced yet.

I never compared him to those running backs nor said he was better than those running backs. I never called him an all time great(though he has a chance to be). I said he is a great player. There is a difference. Either you're trying to downplay him as a player or you seriousley need to lower your very, very, very, very, ridiculously high standards when it comes to individual players. And as far as you being, "convinced" or not , doesn't really matter because your're just one person with an opinion other people don't care about. In other words, your opinion of him doesn't mean jack. That's the nicest way I can put it.

Last edited by a moderator:

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in your opinion there was only one great player this season? So all the rest were just good?

You might as well just call them average.

Carey is good so that must mean Sankey was average. That's the vibe I'm getting from your expectations.