• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JVR

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as long as this team makes the playoffs no one and I mean no one should give a rats ass what DB does in the reg season. IMO players earn their paycheck in the playoffs no ands ifs or buttttttts!

JVR is still developing he'll get better and hopefully he peaks come playoffs too. Its not like he's completely sucking balls either especially with the mad scientist changing lines every other game.

I just have no idea where Schenn will fit in its worrisome as the lines will get fucked up again....hopefully not. This team is definitely deep.

The D's starting to play better are they good enough to win a cup? Hell ya they're better than two years ago and Bryz is definitely better than Leights if you think not then you're on crack. : )

I expect this team to make the playoffs and do pretty well for as many young players we have

JVR is devloping but being a number 2 pick in the draft i expect more of an all around player like Cooter.

I hope Schenn doesnt mess with our chemisrty again i believe we had an undefeated streak last time he cam up and then went into a losing streak and came out of it when Schenn got hurt. Let's hope they have all learned from last time and gel better

I hope to god that Bryz plays well in the playoffs it's been so long since weve had a goalie do that and we deserve it

Our D is our D good but not great but what they do well is help on the offensive side of the game so that gives them a pass for now.

PhillyFate48

Pimp by blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And how can anyone complain about Briere??? Maybe in his first two seasons of his contract when we realized he wasn't the 90 point player he was in Buffalo's system. Now and for the past 2 years he has earned every dollar.

His contract isn't even that big anymore with the inflation of contracts. Yea it was shocking at the time but it is turning into a fair deal now. He went 34-34-68 last year. What more do you want out of a guy. Oh yea, and he is red hot come playoff time, ya know...when it really matters

Thank you 48.....enough said!!!!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reemer played the best game of the season last night i just wish he could put that kind of game on a regular basis. he was the best player on the ice for both teams.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reemer played the best game of the season last night i just wish he could put that kind of game on a regular basis. he was the best player on the ice for both teams.

I disagree. I think Couturier played tremendously well last night. That was Selke level play.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I think Couturier played tremendously well last night. That was Selke level play.

I disagree with both of you. Read was all over the ice the entire game.

This game is fun :)