• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin March Designated to Return from IR; Not Jamaal Charles

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And the plot twists continue for the Chiefs I see. What a weird season. With all of these injuries and an underperforming QB, I am shocked this team hasn't crashed and burned.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big takeaway here is who will not be returning: Jamaal Charles

DJ Alexander didn't impress (still a blind bull) and Wilson while having more flashes as of late is lacking in suddenness and can be washed out if the DL is getting beat. Though he appears decent if he's kept clean as of late. One would really have to assume Jamaal just isn't capable of returning for either the WC or Divisional round for this to be logical.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing to note here, with the Titans now being the odds on favorite to win the AFC South...

The AFC has a lot of playoff teams that can run the ball as it stands right now. Raiders, Steelers, Titans, Patriots, and Dolphins are all capable of running the ball. Some of them very well even. In potential SB scenarios (lol) the Falcons, Cowboys, and Seahawks would all be pretty threatening to me from the running game.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This season will not stop trolling me at this point. Not sure if this is Jamaal's agent stirring the pot or the Chiefs simply panicked; or maybe they think Charles isn't capable as he once was and that Ware is fine.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This season will not stop trolling me at this point. Not sure if this is Jamaal's agent stirring the pot or the Chiefs simply panicked; or maybe they think Charles isn't capable as he once was and that Ware is fine.

admittedly, i have been wondering about Charles' career with the Chiefs at this point. can't seem to stay healthy, and we all know rb's have a short "shelf life" in the NFL...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
March doesn't sound like he'll play this week, but will be available for the WC round if needed. Could play on Sunday in a sparing role if on an off chance he did play.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
March doesn't sound like he'll play this week, but will be available for the WC round if needed. Could play on Sunday in a sparing role if on an off chance he did play.

and btw, we DID see Charles suit up during the pre-game warmup, but he looked as gimpy as a duck. he was CLEARLY limping back to the locker room...

I'll say it again, i love Jamaal Charles, but imo we just might be looking at the end...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and btw, we DID see Charles suit up during the pre-game warmup, but he looked as gimpy as a duck. he was CLEARLY limping back to the locker room...

I'll say it again, i love Jamaal Charles, but imo we just might be looking at the end...
Yeah, I saw that too. They ultimately made the right call from what I can tell. Terrance Smith just doesn't know what he's doing out there. Has no awareness of how to attack a hole. March might, probably, not even be good but I can trust he'll be in the vague vicinity of the ballcarrier. If Wilson didn't improve dramatically this season, this ILB group would be a nuclear wasteland right now.

Last edited: