• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just wow

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started streaming the game tonight when it was tied 2-2. Its now 4-2 and I turned it off... two goals by the bruins in about 2 minutes apart.... and guess who was on the ice and played BOTH goals terrible.... you got it... our fearless Captain Salvador. This guy is beyond bad. His blocked shot lead to the 3rd goal (and horrible back checking and not tying up Grif) and the 4th goal they scored he just misplayed along the boards... even the announcers said he has to play that puck... it just got by him for no reason.... Bad is Bad, yet he is out there game in and game out...

I have said it before and I will say it again... According to Lou, he brings all kinds of things to the locker room... That may be true, BUT I can tell you he doesn't bring SHITT to the ice....

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salvadore has to go I think I would take whitebeard back over Salvatore at this point

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could possibly be Salvador's worst game ever as a Devil. Zidlicky is shitting the bed as well but Bryce, it's just unreal how bad this guy has been. It's to the point where you need to scratch him, he's been pathetic. Hold the captain accountable, send a message to the team. Enough is enough.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I won't bury Schneider right now is because outside of the Washington game he hasn't cost us any games. That's not to say he hasn't had bad games, he's had plenty, but that's the only game that the Devils were in and playing well that his shortcomings and weak goals cost us the game. Just about every other 3+ goal game he's had the team has just imploded in front of him. We are not a good enough team to get away with repeatedly shooting ourselves in the foot.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I won't bury Schneider right now is because outside of the Washington game he hasn't cost us any games. That's not to say he hasn't had bad games, he's had plenty, but that's the only game that the Devils were in and playing well that his shortcomings and weak goals cost us the game. Just about every other 3+ goal game he's had the team has just imploded in front of him. We are not a good enough team to get away with repeatedly shooting ourselves in the foot.

You're fucking kidding me, right?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK, we traded a 9th overall pick as well as sign him the big(NHL) bucks to play like a starter not because PDB is playing like he's the only starter.

There'll be times the defense will break down and that's when our goalie needs to come through. Cory hasn't made a great stonewall stop after an unlucky situation unfolded. Make a save. Not the routine ones only but the game saving type saves or momentum killers....

The 3rd goal by boston, its all flashy and all but all day any goalie should've stopped that. Cory hasn't HELPED his teammates when he gets the goal support...

When the offense actually scores zilch, he actually plays like the goalie we want... very ironic.

but the mess isn't on him but for this discussion purpose only.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to be optimistic but yeah it's rough. I'd still prefer to look at his entire body of work and chalk these softies up to nerves or I dunno what else. I have faith he'll get better. I don't share that same faith in regards to Salvador and Zids.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK, we traded a 9th overall pick as well as sign him the big(NHL) bucks to play like a starter not because PDB is playing like he's the only starter.

There'll be times the defense will break down and that's when our goalie needs to come through. Cory hasn't made a great stonewall stop after an unlucky situation unfolded. Make a save. Not the routine ones only but the game saving type saves or momentum killers....

The 3rd goal by boston, its all flashy and all but all day any goalie should've stopped that. Cory hasn't HELPED his teammates when he gets the goal support...

When the offense actually scores zilch, he actually plays like the goalie we want... very ironic.

but the mess isn't on him but for this discussion purpose only.

He does make these but they get ignored because of the weak goals. Example, he stops Lucic on a breakaway after the Salvador no look pass turnover but then lets in the between the legs backhand goal. He made a huge stop against Blake Wheeler against Winnipeg after a Bryce no look pass turnover in the slot. Again, I'm not defending the guy and saying he's played well but the team in front of him needs to be better. He's not the sole reason we're losing.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fair, again for me I guess I had much more expectations for his(Cory) play. Looking at his resume, it certainly says the case but this first month... eeeeek.

I understand the young D will make mistakes here n there and i'm all for it cause the future needs to grow, no sitting idle.... these guys should play if healthy. I would thought that Cory would be good enough to even make up some of the miscues here n there...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does make these but they get ignored because of the weak goals. Example, he stops Lucic on a breakaway after the Salvador no look pass turnover but then lets in the between the legs backhand goal. He made a huge stop against Blake Wheeler against Winnipeg after a Bryce no look pass turnover in the slot. Again, I'm not defending the guy and saying he's played well but the team in front of him needs to be better. He's not the sole reason we're losing.

I guess he has, then its these weak ones that are just horrible, momentum killers on our end.

I agree he's not the sole reason of our funk, no way. I have issues with the personnel more than anything...

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
WOW you know whats even more sad

i didnt even know the devils had a game last night wow! i'm not trying to be funny either i will at least know they are on and check online if im not home how they are doing. i thought their next game was against minnesota.

that is literally how bad they have become that even me a die hard fan doesnt even know they are playing lol sad

as for the game reading the recap on here typical devils loss. cant hold a lead cant score and play cory again. he might play 82 games this year

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else shocked (yeah right) that we actually won tonight... OH NEWS FLASH guess who was on the bench and didn't play... yeap Salvador. Anyone else buying the lower body injure as reported or is this there way of saying we are benching him due to terrible play but don't want to out him to the fans.... I think the later....

At least we got the win and brought up a younger D to fill for him

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helgeson reminds me a lot of Colin White in stature. He already is an upgrade on Sal. No shock that the D , although not great tonight , looked a little better without him in the lineup.

Even still Cory looked great. Totally stole tonight's game. He's going to need a rest eventually though. GET A REAL BACKUP LOU!

Budaj, Markstrom , Backstrom...there are guys out there.

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They actually looked like an NHL team with Havlat back, Camel back, and Sal out.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offensive is exponentially better with Camm and Havlat in the lineup. The top line has played really well 2 straight games now.

Also, I know we're just killing the guy now (well deserved) but Salvador's absence was noticeable. Even if the other team was on the verge of an odd man rush we had the speed to get back instead of having a guy trailing the play.

Anybody else notice Larsson being a bit of an agitator the past 2 games? Maybe he realized he needs to do something to stand out on this team but he has been going at people that crowd around Schneider when he covers up. I like.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larsson is getting outplayed by 3 young Dmen by now... scary. I'm sure he feels it and that's not to say he hasn't played well himself. He's been good but plays cautious. I would like more aggression than playing like a puppet. Make your own decisions you know... build that confidence.

If not, trade him. Trade him for an offensive version of him or more.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Camm makes a difference but I still don't like our top line. that's me but I see the 55 yr old Jagr playing more n more and its upsetting me. Long run, we won't win.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we win one game, throwing a parade? come on fellas, lets put a string of Ws first before we overhype ourselves lol...