• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

just when u thought they were gone..... maybe not

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys have engaged in contract talks with free agents Anthony Spencer and Jason Hatcher.

"They've indicated they want them both back, so we'll see how it goes," were the words Jordan Woy, the agent for both players. Typically low on cap space, there's zero chance the Cowboys can afford both players, while it's far from a guarantee either returns. Now on the wrong side of 30, recovering from microfracture surgery and hitting a flooded market, Spencer's value will be hard to figure in free agency.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys have engaged in contract talks with free agents Anthony Spencer and Jason Hatcher.

"They've indicated they want them both back, so we'll see how it goes," were the words Jordan Woy, the agent for both players. Typically low on cap space, there's zero chance the Cowboys can afford both players, while it's far from a guarantee either returns. Now on the wrong side of 30, recovering from microfracture surgery and hitting a flooded market, Spencer's value will be hard to figure in free agency.

I let them both test the market .....

Then we talk coming back

Time to stop over paying guys

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I let them both test the market .....

Then we talk coming back

Time to stop over paying guys

I figured both to be gone, but when I read the cowboys "engaged" makes me kinda think one of them will get resigned.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Maybe Ware may be cut after all, because that would be the only reason to even talk with Hatcher.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Maybe Ware may be cut after all, because that would be the only reason to even talk with Hatcher.

draft time .... you throw up every smoke signal you can

They also talked to Johnny Football ....

Means shit

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With or without ware bi can't see us being able to afford Hatcher. He's going to want top 5 DT money. I guess he can be franchised. But that means his whole salary hits this year's cap.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol::laugh3::clap:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hatcher is long gone, both he and his agent have said money takes priority over all other considerations. With Spencer, I think it's possible. I think the Cowboys try and sign Spencer to a 3 year deal at a rate they can afford, and if they fail, they redo Ware's deal and keep him. I think one or the other plus Crawford are the DE starters, and I think they draft two DT's and a S