• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just think only 10 more months

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 10 more months until we get to fall camp again and start raising our expectations for something that isn't going to happen. We will all be on here talking about how much we like Joe Mixon and DGB (if he stays that is). Knight will have another year of inconsistency under his belt and the offensive line will have under performed once again but still look like the best in the country. The defense will be returing a unit with experience but will still unexpectedly blow the occasional coverage and leave someone wide open. Never attacking when they should but letting opposing QB's sit back and have all day to throw.

I don't know about you but I am sick and tired of the season being over before November even starts. Last season it was Texas and Baylor that exposed us as frauds. This season it was KSU and TCU. So what if they win the rest of the games on their scheudle. What will it mean? Absolutely nothing! They should win their remaining games against the likes of ISU, Baylor( at home), OSU, Kansas, and Tech (two worst teams in the league). So what if they win these games. That puts this team at 10-2 with their best win being over Baylor and losses at home and on the road. Sure they were competitive in those losses and could(should) have won those games but it won't mean a thing for conference or national aspirations. We should get in a middle of the road bowl that will build our expectations for next season only to be dissappointed yet again.

Please Bob make a liar out of me! It's been 14 years!