• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just Realized...

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the past at times I have been very critical of Beamer. Why not send him a "Thank You" e-mail? I know he is not one to rock the ship and has been majorly hit for it, so maybe giving him some positive reinforcement for the great changes that he has made so far this year? We are already starting to reap the benefits of such changes for sure.

So I did just that....my letter as written. Please note that my real name has been replaced with my true alias.

Dear Coach Beamer,

I can only imagine the amount of e-mail you receive on a constant basis so I will keep mine short and sweet. I just wanted to say thank you for looking ahead and making the necessary changes that you made with the staff, as well as trying new things such as the having our Spring Game double as a (majorly successful) recruiting event. I can only imagine as a head coach it is probably easier to keep things "as-is" and it takes alot of evaluation and effort to do what you have done this year.

I am ALWAYS excited about Hokie football, but I haven't experienced this level of excitement since 2005!!

Thank you for being the "great" coach that you are!

Best Regards,

Johnny from Kobra Kai